DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KES-450A Repair Parts Replacement Laser Drive Module for PS3 Slim
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetedasnail on 10/17/2012

Worked fine with my north american ps3 slim, laser was in perfectly good condition no signs of it being used, really great price, dont think you can find any cheaper elsewhere. No cons at all other than packaging could be a bit better, this one only came in a plastic bag, would be better if it came in a molded plastic tray Fairly easy to replace, lots ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTobbe73 on 09/02/2012

The quality, the price and it is not so difficult to replace. Takes less than 30 minutes to replace. none, besides the metallpiece that fell out. It is easy to replace just follow instructions on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRsQLONDGpgA small metall piece fell out (looks like the pins in a old scart) but the mashine works anyway. Works with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byping8 on 07/23/2012

- genuine product - price - prefect fit to my Playstation3 - works prefect - none encountered yet This is a GENUINE SONY laser head for Playstation3 CECH-2008A, so when I disassemble my own Playstation and firmly install this replacement part inside - I got my console back to operations! :) Somedays ago it can not read the Killzone3 Blu-Ray since it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byping8 on 03/07/2012

- Price - Genuine product - Quality None yet. Maybe, delivery time? Some days ago I gought KillZone3 and God Of War 3 discs, but suddenly I encouter a problem: my CECH-2008A PS3 console didn't read double-sided BluRay discs! Console out of warranty, so I must pay for repair, and all places where I call give me the repair price starts from $170-$200.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinPolitick on 01/30/2012

Worked just fine as advertised. Does not list explicitly Slim PS3 models that it works with Could use replacement instructions once the blu-ray drive is open. Getting to open the blu-ray drive is simple, but how to get the lens OFF and ON the metal rails is not that obvious. BTW, the lens is not keyed by the infinite screw that moves the lens. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDecipher2K7 on 12/09/2011

First of all this was a fantastic way to fix my laser that was freezing up and not reading games. After a fiddly process as i was doing it first time i managed to fit this in and bam. My ps3 was restored back to life. Amazing Products, a lot cheaper than sending it to sony for a high bil to replace the laser. No Cons really apart from that it went down ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosip99 on 12/02/2011

excellent price for a ps3 slim laser. used it for my Ps3 Slim 120 gb. Works perfectly. Arrived in under 3 weeks. I would only suggest to order this part if your ps3 slim is OUT OF WARRANTY, and honestly watch some youtube videos. sony charges $100 for out of warranty repairs alot cheaper. tricky assembly Could be tricky if your not used to dismantling ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections