DX » Community » Reviews » BMW Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool (Version 1.4.0)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBojan1984 on 11/20/2013

Very good. A lot of things can be done in the car with this device and thus reduce the retirement service and pay large sums dealer. For each recommendation for purchase. The package I received in 20 days after I ordered. Everything went perfectly well. Very good. A lot of things can be done in the car with this device and thus reduce the retirement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreeUsername on 12/09/2011

If you know what you are doing then this couldn`t server you any better. The SW along works plug and play, no issues of any kind. No cons. There might be a warning for buyers if they are not familiar with the functions they may damage their electronics. But other than that i see no problem with it. I`m still amazed by its functionality. Robust and feels ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystevenluczynski on 08/04/2011

Lets you program your bmw without paying the dealer price. this item compares to the bmw scanner that costs over 500 dollars! Ive used this to turn off my daily running lights. This can also reset any check engine lights! The install was a little confusing but don't be discouraged it can be done! Great product, great price! Lets you program your bmw ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byANGELMOURE on 05/31/2011

You can code your bmw, What I did was change distance of parking sensors, change comfort opening and closing, change close doors at 20km/h. You don't have the options explained so it's dangerous that you can "break" your car.... The documentation is "0" At the begining I installed the soft and connected the scanner to the pc and ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections