DX » Community » Reviews » 8W Immersible Submersible Filtration Pump (220~240V/50Hz)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosePron on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easily be applied very quiet and small Flow is adjustable has a great power to move water can also be used to oxygenate the water I'm very happy with it! Cons:did not come with a manual as an example for the connections of the tubes, I had to search the intern... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEEROCHA on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good device. Works perfectly. Comes with many pipes, which are not shown in the photo. It was difficult to understand how to mount these pipes, but then I realized that some of them only serve as adapters size, if you have other hoses apart. Good filter a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcslindberg on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is cheap for a pump with filter and a lot of pipes in different sizes. I am using it for my aquarium with a turtle, where it is on hard work because of the turtle. I have connected the pump with a little waterfall i the aquarium, and there is very good power in the pum... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorjusK on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap, have a good flow and have this pipes to spread the waterflow. Even comes with a filter that looks like it shoud work fine. Cons:It's really noisy. I have it in a acrylic 20 liter tank, and even with the TV on i can hear it running. If they can make a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzzomanus on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very low price, about 20 percent of the price of the similar product in my country. Several attachments and good quality filtering material. Pump is not very noisy. Pump flow can be adjusted with a small button on the side. Cons:No real manual attached so it c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeanthom on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very quiet, can't hear it running at all when it's in the water! * Comes with lots of accessories (shower head, aerator, etc) * Adjustable flow rate Cons:* The cap on the top of the pump (where the cord goes in) had come off in transport. This doesn't affect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylillabibba on 04/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pump is very powerful. Flow is adjustable. There are more accessories than shown on Deal Extreme, that was a pleasant surprise. It's also very, very quiet. Cons:I was and still am puzzled with some parts that just can't seem to fit anywhere. As it is very similar to s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMowgliZG on 09/28/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am hard to please, and I am very impressed with the quality & power. Very silent. High-quality plastics, a good finish for all parts. Useful part of the pipe for various purposes. Low energy consumption and perform highly demanding tasks. Cons:I bought a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStools76 on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A small, but powerfull pump that makes more than enough circulation in my 60-liters aquarium. The waterflow can easily be adjusted on the front of the pump. A selection of pipes and parts is included in the package wich enables you to choose how you want the water to sp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZifar on 05/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does all it claims to do. Moves the water energically. Low noise, quieter than other (3-4 times more expensive) pumps I've bought in shops. Comes with more little optional accessories than documented Cons:The transparent little plastic tube was missing. Some of the acce... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections