DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 2000mW 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter (2.4GHz/15dBi)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvch911 on 11/07/2013

RTL8187 chipset is an industry standard for WiFi hacking. Directional antenna help to pickup distant signal up to 1 Km Modular build allows to put different antennas and USB cables, adjusting for environment. Not really 2000 mW. My guess It is 500nW. RTL8187 chipset is a bit outdated and cannot deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArmando4 on 10/08/2013

This set allows a large increase wifi signal, I checked inSSIDer and now I can get more than 20 networks in the vicinity of my house, previously only caught 3 of these and with weak signal strength. Now all networks are accessible with good signal strength. I have no cons, just the plastic material could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoloeilmanz on 04/21/2013

Totally useless! This product does not have a range of 3000m. It can barely transmitt 200m with free LOS. I mounted the antenna on the balcony at my condo which is on the 21st floor. Pointed antenna at my friends place to share internet connection, which lives 300m away on the 7th floor (building across ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbouHaRga on 03/12/2013

Before i have one wireless .. it work very good but when i bought this one and i try it in my home with my friend i get 95% and the network become very fast without any problem . about the quality it is OK for me and it is the same price for alfa but this one better than alfa but the problem with the ... Read more

High Power 2000mW 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 High Power 2000mW 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 High Power 2000mW 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0

0 0 0

• posted byPhantomOfTheOpe on 03/11/2013

- Good cable length (usb + antenna cable) - Compatible with every os (tested with linux, windows and android with custom module) - It outputs a lot of power so you can easily extend the antenna cable (search dx for a good 9m one) without a big signal decay - The antenna is easily breakable, just handle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXaliscos on 03/08/2013

So far this is the most powerful adapter i have bought from DX or any other website even if you plan to use another antenna this is the adapter you want to use with it. The link signal and link quality at 100m from the AP on a city is perfect 80%-100% with 11-24Mbs, taking into account that the AP is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaxozoid on 12/05/2012

I have bought this item for my friend that he could connect to my wireless network. A distance between us is about 80m through walls of neighbours houses. It catches my network at power of 80%. Not very good quality of plastic. But this is not real cons. I had some troubles during the driver installation ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byscdii49 on 10/02/2012

Well... just comparing it with my inside antenna a network that had 1 bar jumped to 4 bars and stayed there in operation. The cables range is about 2 meters so it lets you move around it. I just tested it inside a house. Didn´t go out into the street for now. It brings the Backtrack cd for the ones ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybungee73 on 09/18/2012

-Detachable antenna. -The 8187L chipset. -Cables long enough -Easy to use -Good price -Support Windows 7, Vista and XP It detects a lot of wi-fi signals but you can only connect to good enough power strenght signals. All folders on CD in Chinese. When received holder was scratched. Looks like that was ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKiwiJ on 09/03/2012

I can't speak highly enough for these WIFI units - they really do pull in the weak WIFI signals. I have resold many to friends who need improved signal within their large houses. It makes for consistent strong data transfer with 5 bars when a standard unit (or laptop) can only get 1 bar I did have one ... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections