DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (8cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvrizzi on 11/19/2012

It produces decent airflow and is pretty quiet, it's cheap and runs, what else can you expect from this kind of cooling fan? The screws that came with the product were too thick, you have to really go at it to install. I recomend you put the screws in it and out of it a couple of times before actually installing so you can make the screwholes a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanyonet on 12/26/2011

I bought this fan because my older fan was on it's way out and i was pleased with this purchase it is keeping my machine at the right cool temp as it should be Tested it at home today, what can I say? Makes little noise, and has a very good airflow. I don't think you can get any more for this price. If you are on a budget, get this, it is a little champion.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaldierov on 06/14/2011

They move a lot of air and I find them suitable for computer use. I have them set on 7 volts instead of the 12 atm due to noise issues. I was hoping to use it as a CPU fan but they cool slightly worse than the very loud Cooler Master fan than I'm using. They're not that quiet to be honest although they're not horribly loud either. The edges of the blades ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFe2O3 on 09/22/2009

- Comes in a decent packaging - Long wire with 2 molex (one maile, one female) connectors - Moves quite a lot of air at 12V - Nearly silent (just a slight humming noise) - Feels heavy and sturdy - Molex connectors aren't of a superb quality, but still do the job - Don't know for how long they will remain as silent as they are now - Would like to see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCurkz on 09/10/2007

-Fast -Good Exhaust -Has a good output of air -Cheap outer casing -Only 2 Screws Included This is a good fan if you don't wanna was your money on the overpriced fans that some market or IT Shops sell. Good Value Great Performance Easily Best Value 80MM fan on Deal Extreme. com Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections