DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (8cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvrizzi on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It produces decent airflow and is pretty quiet, it's cheap and runs, what else can you expect from this kind of cooling fan? Cons:The screws that came with the product were too thick, you have to really go at it to install. I recomend you put the screws in it and out of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanyonet on 12/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this fan because my older fan was on it's way out and i was pleased with this purchase it is keeping my machine at the right cool temp as it should be Tested it at home today, what can I say? Makes little noise, and has a very good airflow. I don't think you ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaldierov on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They move a lot of air and I find them suitable for computer use. I have them set on 7 volts instead of the 12 atm due to noise issues. I was hoping to use it as a CPU fan but they cool slightly worse than the very loud Cooler Master fan than I'm using. Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFe2O3 on 09/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Comes in a decent packaging - Long wire with 2 molex (one maile, one female) connectors - Moves quite a lot of air at 12V - Nearly silent (just a slight humming noise) - Feels heavy and sturdy Cons:- Molex connectors aren't of a superb quality, but still do th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCurkz on 09/10/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Fast -Good Exhaust -Has a good output of air Cons:-Cheap outer casing -Only 2 Screws Included OtherThoughts:This is a good fan if you don't wanna was your money on the overpriced fans that some market or IT Shops sell. Bottomline:Good Value Great Performance... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections