There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good fan

posted by Sanyonet on 12/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I bought this fan because my older fan was on it's way out and i was pleased with this purchase it is keeping my machine at the right cool temp as it should be

Tested it at home today, what can I say? Makes little noise, and has a very good airflow. I don't think you can get any more for this price. If you are on a budget, get this, it is a little champion.

This is a basic fan. It cools well and is actually quiet which I was surprised given the cheap price.

Otherwise, this fan does the job. You can monitor the difference in temperatures of your components by using Speedfan and HD Tune or equivalent software utilities. (just google them, you'll find them and they are freeware)

This fan was easy to install and has been running quietly and without any problems for a few weeks now, I am very happy with it and the price was excellent.

excellent product at an excellent price, it came with electrical (Molex) connector. It clipped straight in and worked excellently. if you don't have fixings built into your PC case you will need to purchase fan screws.

If your PC fans are starting to get a bit noisy, this fan is a great replacement. It moves a good volume of air and runs quietly. Just the job!

Cons:

None

Bottomline:

The fan is relatively quiet (I can't hear it over my other fans). It does the job, and for the money, I can't complain.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections