DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing for NDS (Pink)
  • 5 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodz4carz on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:love the shell fits like a glove. Cons:none = bargain price - no complaints from me, OtherThoughts:deal extreme also sell other bits for the nintendo ds, including touch screens, lcd screens, hinges, housings, shells, cases, screen protectors, chargers, car char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjzawacki on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, and they have a bigger selection of colors available. And, the parts are interchangeable with the original parts, which you will be using a lot of, because these are very poor quality! Cons:- NO HINGES! You must press out your old ones, and attempt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredknex on 06/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well it had all the pieces and parts. screws, buttons, etc. theres a few colors. Cons:not the best build quality. decent, but clearly not as good as original. Especially the black bottom piece, the finish on it gets marks from just fingernails. but that is jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeybabeuk on 02/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and cheap unit. Came in a box. All loose parts where bagged up nicely. Case outers were covered also. Cons:The nintendo badge on the top is just a sticker and has fallen off. Some of the buttons didn`t fit quite right, but this didn`t matter as i still ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedricjayson on 06/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This NDS Housing fits great! Comes with all the screw, sticker & Buttons needed. Makes your NDS Look like brand new. Built quality was hard enough, so cannot break easily. My sister really loves it! Cons:-Some screw holes were too big for the screw, Had to u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byABCellers on 02/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can't beat these for the price. The build quality is fairly good. I think every DS Phat ever made gets at least 1 broken hinge in its life. The only fix is replacing the case. These are easy to put together after you have done one. All the stickers etc...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcmmat on 02/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The shell, as any other product I bought from DX, arrived perfectly after a week or 2 so. It does what it is intended to do. When mounted on the DS, the DS feels like a new one (except that off course the scratches on your touchscreen will still be there, there is no sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgerath1 on 01/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Great fit. Great quality. Looks great. Everything You need is included, screws, stickers etc. Cons:It did require a VERY small bit of trimming of flash on the buttons, not a big deal at all. I just snipped a bit of flash off with a small set of cutters. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetherpendant on 12/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really easy to fix a broken DS with it as long as you have a decent tutorial to follow. Works and looks exactly like an original DS shell. Even comes with the tiny rubbery pads that go on the top screen. Cons:There is an eensy bit of trimming involved, and there was a sin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbo1971 on 10/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:brilliant,brought my old wrn scratched ds back to life great price,has all nintendo ds markings comes will all new buttons,switches nintendo t cover sticker and even nintendo base cover barcode sticker Cons:only real down side was the bottom cover and buttons were black... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections