DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.6V 1500mAh Li-Ion Battery for Sony Ericsson X10
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted bybozidarhus on 01/21/2014

Ovako, u svakom slucaju, postoji nekoliko važnih stvari koje moramo provjeriti prije nego kupimo bilo što. Najvažnije je dokazano podrijetlo. Uzimajte samo proizvode koji su proizvedeni od dokazanih kompanija i provjeravajte je li na pakiranju naveden proizvodac. Nije dovoljno ako piše što sadrži – važno je i tko ga je napravio te biste moralii razmisliti.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliza002 on 12/06/2013

first of all,it is extremely cheap!!but of course it is not an original battery,i can never ever find a battery here in my country as cheap as this,but it works just fine battery last long for hours,it's doesn't take too long to charge for it to get to full battery i don't have any problems for the battery as for the ,just the shipment always always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaskis on 07/16/2013

perfect fit, good capacity, no problems.Low price is good too.After using it for about 3 days of use it seems as a really goodbattery replacement. Comparing it to my original SE battery it looks almost the same and comparing the using time for both - it seems equal and almost the same the original battery was decreased a lot but in my case both battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllstar on 06/29/2013

Works fine on a used Xperia X10. Charges quick. I have no comparison because I didn't know how long the previous battery lasted as the phone is used for a dashcam and was a hand me down used phone. Nothing I can think of unless it craps out on me. Great price for the product. Shipped fairly quick to Canada, 13 days. Great price for the product. Shipped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriangs9 on 06/11/2013

It is a grear battery, I received it, opened and looked similar to the original. It is a cheap price compared to original. At least here in Mexico it is above 20 dlls, but I bought this one for less than 3. I put it in my device, it has full charge now, charged quickly and I will test it for 24 hours in stand by. It is just a bit loose but fit perfects ... Read more

unbloxing comparison original vs this one details in the device.
    0 0
  • posted bybonettie on 02/12/2013

Excellent replacement battery! This battery replaces the OEM battery in a 2 year old Sony X10 that had stopped holding a good charge, and while I cannot compare. the only con is the price.. 3.80 for a Excellent replacement battery! Pfffiieeeeuww thats really expensive:). No, just kidding. For this price there can't be a negative point. just buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTripFromZG on 01/10/2013

Great price for a battery that I would pay 20 dollar's in a shop. It fits and charges just like the one that came with the phone. I think that capacity wise it is about as declared as I get allmoast the same talk time that I had with a new one that came with my phone. -NONE so far It may be it is from a older line of SE battery's, because my original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmytmp on 12/10/2012

perfect fit, good capacity, no problems. The last one I had seemed to be losing capacity so I bought this one. It restored the usage time of the phone and I've seen no degradation of the batt over the one month that I've used it. Nice . Low price is good too. none that i can think of, unless you consider having to pay for it a con. Ha ha. not sure how ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaraiva77 on 11/29/2012

simply the same piece that came with my sony Xperia Play. The battery simply can long for the same time that the sent one from sony. not a con due to the product bat the deliver to Brasil take too much time (30 days, sometimes more) and the battery reached my hands totally empty of electric charge. it took too long time to charge first time. I don't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzeeve68 on 09/29/2012

After using it for about 3 days of use it seems as a really goodbattery replacement. Comparing it to my original SE battery it looks almost the same and comparing the using time for both - it seems equal and almost the same (My original SE battery is from year 2010 but is still good and the reason for buying this replacement battery is because after ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections