DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.6V 1500mAh Li-Ion Battery for Sony Ericsson X10
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAllstar on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine on a used Xperia X10. Charges quick. I have no comparison because I didn't know how long the previous battery lasted as the phone is used for a dashcam and was a hand me down used phone. Cons:Nothing I can think of unless it craps out on me. OtherThoughts:Gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriangs9 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a grear battery, I received it, opened and looked similar to the original. It is a cheap price compared to original. At least here in Mexico it is above 20 dlls, but I bought this one for less than 3. I put it in my device, it has full charge now, charge... Read more

unbloxing comparison original vs this one details in the device.
    0 0
  • posted bybonettie on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent replacement battery! This battery replaces the OEM battery in a 2 year old Sony X10 that had stopped holding a good charge, and while I cannot compare. Cons:the only con is the price.. 3.80 for a Excellent replacement battery! Pfffiieeeeuww thats rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTripFromZG on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price for a battery that I would pay 20 dollar's in a shop. It fits and charges just like the one that came with the phone. I think that capacity wise it is about as declared as I get allmoast the same talk time that I had with a new one that came with my phone. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmytmp on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:perfect fit, good capacity, no problems. The last one I had seemed to be losing capacity so I bought this one. It restored the usage time of the phone and I've seen no degradation of the batt over the one month that I've used it. Nice . Low price is good too.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaraiva77 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simply the same piece that came with my sony Xperia Play. The battery simply can long for the same time that the sent one from sony. Cons:not a con due to the product bat the deliver to Brasil take too much time (30 days, sometimes more) and the battery reache... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzeeve68 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After using it for about 3 days of use it seems as a really goodbattery replacement. Comparing it to my original SE battery it looks almost the same and comparing the using time for both - it seems equal and almost the same (My original SE battery is from year 2... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaphinity on 02/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent replacement battery! This battery replaces the OEM battery in a 2 year old Sony X10 that had stopped holding a good charge, and while I cannot compare directly to a new OEM battery, this one lasts better than a day with moderate usage. Hard to beat t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections