- Great quality - Decent length - Pretty good connectors and price - I bought it so I could use an old PC Power Supply with a 24-pin motherboard and this adapter works just fine The only thing you have to pay attention to, is that sometimes 24-pin motherboards (along with the cpu, RAM and cards) need ... Read more
they are in good quality for the price is to high, color is ok. its work for the job to do. converter cable for 20-to-24 PIN PC Power Supply . just works. all the pins are in good condition what can i say, its a clable adapter. most of this are 20 pin and most current hardware requires 24 pin. most of ... Read more
- Cheaper than local electronic shops
- Seem to be of normal quality. Then again, Won't be detaching this much so wear and tear wouldn't be much.
- Tight Fit, Would not drop out easily. - Tight Fit can be considered a con as it is difficult to remove. But as said earlier, not important if you intend ... Read more
Great little adaptor makes it easy to perform an upgrade and retain the current PSU (keeps costs down). Also good for those on a budget building a new computer - grab an old second hand PSU and one of these and you're set! Just don't expect the old PSU to power top end hardware. None really, the only ... Read more
converter cable for 20-to-24 PIN PC Power Supply . just works. no brainer. attach one end to the power supply cable and the other goes into the motherboard. no cons. it's a cable. it's 9:20 in the morning so I might get another coffee soon. I didn't sleep well last night and it's friday so I'm not that ... Read more
For use to connect old PSU that have 20-pin to 24-pin power on newer Motherboards. Build is of good quality, fits perfectly into both connectors on PSU and MOBO. None at thought currently. For a price this cheap and getting it from DX here with postal direct to you, this is your choice of buy without ... Read more
- Perfect fit - Has clip which fits all motherboards - Bridges electricity well - Not quite flexible - Feels like you will break it it you attempt to bend it If your motherboard isn't powering up because your power supply doesn't have the correct number of power pins, then this is the tool for you! (... Read more
Works as advertised. Build quality is good. It has turned out to be a handy little converter-who knew No real cons. no loose wires or anything. I don't know how many people need a converter like this but it sure helped me out. I used it in conjunction with the dual power supply combiner(not sure what ... Read more
It is just a very simple converter but it save me money to buy another new ATX power supply to use on the new moetherboard I bought. The price is cheap as locally my side selling for more then $5. This is to let you use old ATX power supply with 20pins connector on a new motherboard the come with 24pins.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.