Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byComeq on 01/11/2013

- Great quality - Decent length - Pretty good connectors and price - I bought it so I could use an old PC Power Supply with a 24-pin motherboard and this adapter works just fine The only thing you have to pay attention to, is that sometimes 24-pin motherboards (along with the cpu, RAM and cards) need more power than a 20-pin old PSU can give, and that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

they are in good quality for the price is to high, color is ok. its work for the job to do. converter cable for 20-to-24 PIN PC Power Supply . just works. all the pins are in good condition what can i say, its a clable adapter. most of this are 20 pin and most current hardware requires 24 pin. most of this are 20 pin and most current hardware requires ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusotsuki2011 on 10/12/2011

- Cheaper than local electronic shops - Seem to be of normal quality. Then again, Won't be detaching this much so wear and tear wouldn't be much. - Tight Fit, Would not drop out easily. - Tight Fit can be considered a con as it is difficult to remove. But as said earlier, not important if you intend on leaving this on permanently. - Not this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawdglf5 on 06/05/2011

Great little adaptor makes it easy to perform an upgrade and retain the current PSU (keeps costs down). Also good for those on a budget building a new computer - grab an old second hand PSU and one of these and you're set! Just don't expect the old PSU to power top end hardware. None really, the only thing I can pick is that perhaps the wire should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaltomic on 09/23/2010

converter cable for 20-to-24 PIN PC Power Supply . just works. no brainer. attach one end to the power supply cable and the other goes into the motherboard. no cons. it's a cable. it's 9:20 in the morning so I might get another coffee soon. I didn't sleep well last night and it's friday so I'm not that motivated at work. the caffiene will help. I just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluriahs on 01/19/2010

For use to connect old PSU that have 20-pin to 24-pin power on newer Motherboards. Build is of good quality, fits perfectly into both connectors on PSU and MOBO. None at thought currently. For a price this cheap and getting it from DX here with postal direct to you, this is your choice of buy without the need to make a trip to your nearest computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byP1xellat3d on 09/27/2009

- Perfect fit - Has clip which fits all motherboards - Bridges electricity well - Not quite flexible - Feels like you will break it it you attempt to bend it If your motherboard isn't powering up because your power supply doesn't have the correct number of power pins, then this is the tool for you! (Mine powered on without the extra four, but I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrad59 on 09/09/2009

Works as advertised. Build quality is good. It has turned out to be a handy little converter-who knew No real cons. no loose wires or anything. I don't know how many people need a converter like this but it sure helped me out. I used it in conjunction with the dual power supply combiner(not sure what the real name was but it allows you to use 2 PS on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonchua on 05/25/2009

It is just a very simple converter but it save me money to buy another new ATX power supply to use on the new moetherboard I bought. The price is cheap as locally my side selling for more then $5. This is to let you use old ATX power supply with 20pins connector on a new motherboard the come with 24pins. Well, the length if longer a bit will be better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToph-NL on 02/12/2009

It's just a very useful thingy, I love it. Now I don't have to buy another CPU! It's a tight fit. I have to have 500 characters. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections