Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byComeq on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great quality - Decent length - Pretty good connectors and price - I bought it so I could use an old PC Power Supply with a 24-pin motherboard and this adapter works just fine Cons:The only thing you have to pay attention to, is that sometimes 24-pin motherb... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:they are in good quality for the price is to high, color is ok. its work for the job to do. converter cable for 20-to-24 PIN PC Power Supply . just works. all the pins are in good condition Cons:what can i say, its a clable adapter. OtherThoughts:most of this are 20 pin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusotsuki2011 on 10/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheaper than local electronic shops - Seem to be of normal quality. Then again, Won't be detaching this much so wear and tear wouldn't be much. - Tight Fit, Would not drop out easily. Cons:- Tight Fit can be considered a con as it is difficult to remove. But as said e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawdglf5 on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little adaptor makes it easy to perform an upgrade and retain the current PSU (keeps costs down). Also good for those on a budget building a new computer - grab an old second hand PSU and one of these and you're set! Just don't expect the old PSU to powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaltomic on 09/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:converter cable for 20-to-24 PIN PC Power Supply . just works. no brainer. attach one end to the power supply cable and the other goes into the motherboard. Cons:no cons. it's a cable. OtherThoughts:it's 9:20 in the morning so I might get another coffee soon.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluriahs on 01/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For use to connect old PSU that have 20-pin to 24-pin power on newer Motherboards. Build is of good quality, fits perfectly into both connectors on PSU and MOBO. Cons:None at thought currently. OtherThoughts:For a price this cheap and getting it from DX here w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byP1xellat3d on 09/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Perfect fit - Has clip which fits all motherboards - Bridges electricity well Cons:- Not quite flexible - Feels like you will break it it you attempt to bend it OtherThoughts:If your motherboard isn't powering up because your power supply doesn't have the co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrad59 on 09/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as advertised. Build quality is good. It has turned out to be a handy little converter-who knew Cons:No real cons. no loose wires or anything. OtherThoughts:I don't know how many people need a converter like this but it sure helped me out. I used it in con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonchua on 05/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is just a very simple converter but it save me money to buy another new ATX power supply to use on the new moetherboard I bought. The price is cheap as locally my side selling for more then $5. This is to let you use old ATX power supply with 20pins connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToph-NL on 02/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's just a very useful thingy, I love it. Now I don't have to buy another CPU! Cons:It's a tight fit. OtherThoughts:I have to have 500 characters. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections