DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (7cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielnerisilva on 07/12/2013

It's a really cheap and quiet fan! It can be easily adapted in some VGA cards and processors. I guess it offers a good airflow considering the low price. I couldn't find any cons until now. I plugged this fan on my VGA Card three days ago and it is working perfectly. You can use it not only on computers but in so many electronic projects like TV decoders,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidAlejandro on 11/04/2012

I bought ths cooling fan to add it to the PC chasis. Very good performamce, the cooler lowered the PC's tempareature by -2º C. I few more of these would make a great diffrerence. Given the PROS comments, still not a good choice. The Cooling fan only lasted for less than 3 months the started to hear weird noises and after a while a burned scent.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcVanish2 on 09/24/2012

Nice and slim. Works rather quietly. the size was perfect could replace the defective one in a heartbeat. No noisy beamer anymore. The wires connected to the innerwork where long enough. Specially the noise was acceptable. No cons detected. Quality can't be tested in only a couple of months. But i don't think it will give any problems. No thoughts are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcornet on 07/19/2012

Works fine. Very silent. Cools the heat spreader from my cooler CPU as it have to. Does not report RPM to the BIOS, unlike the previous one I had Perhaps is not "meant" to be used as cpu cooler, and that is why it does not report RPM. But ti works as intended. It was hard to get a new CPU cooler for a old machine, I I just needed the fan, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenidot on 06/30/2012

- This is very cheap compared to other "branded" fans - Moves air just like 70mm fan should - Keeps a lot of humming and rattling noise. So much that it starts to irritate pretty soon. This is not silent at all. If you are planning to install it to your computer i wouldn`t recommend. The noise starts to irritate pretty soon. If you are keeping you computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordvellos on 09/13/2011

really quiet - when testing i could only tell it was working by looking at it not so much as a wind blower... as mentioned before when testing i could only tell it was working by looking at it, couldnt really feel the "wind" cannot complain really, i mean it does what it is suppose to, i bought 4 of these for a special project but i need more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMykhailo on 05/31/2011

It cools the entire interior of the computer, increases the air circulation inside a CPU by decreasing the amount of dust on top of other computer parts. Besides being very quiet. No so far - Works quietly - No vibration I installed it such that it. It lowered the temp by about 5 degrees Celsius! Very quiet, I can not hear it at all. Easy to install.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunimrox on 07/13/2009

*It's very quiet. ** It's slim *** It can be used with a fan controller with voltages as low as 5V **** It's hard to find in other shops ***** It uses 3 Pin Connector * It doesn't make much wind, but its silent. ** Thin blades, I've already broken 2, th blades hit a heatsink while spinning. *** Short cable, you should get one of those servo extension ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacShady on 03/09/2009

Quiet, plugs right into the auxiliary fan slot on most motherboards. It is an uncommon size so it's good to see somewhere that sells one. Doesn't come with any screws or anything to fit it with. Probably a bit much to ask though, after all how do they know what kind of screws you would need? I just used some small bolts to fit it to my computer case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflavoie on 02/10/2009

Works as an Xbox replacement fan. The 70mm Xbox fan is 70mm, not your commonly sized fan. I tried to replace my Xbox fan which was noisy with a 80mm one, worked a little while until it cracked because i had to break it apart in the first place to bring it in the case. With this fan, you just use 2 tie wraps around the top of the gray vent and it works.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections