DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (7cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidAlejandro on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought ths cooling fan to add it to the PC chasis. Very good performamce, the cooler lowered the PC's tempareature by -2º C. I few more of these would make a great diffrerence. Cons:Given the PROS comments, still not a good choice. The Cooling fan only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcVanish2 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and slim. Works rather quietly. the size was perfect could replace the defective one in a heartbeat. No noisy beamer anymore. The wires connected to the innerwork where long enough. Specially the noise was acceptable. Cons:No cons detected. Quality can't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcornet on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine. Very silent. Cools the heat spreader from my cooler CPU as it have to. Cons:Does not report RPM to the BIOS, unlike the previous one I had OtherThoughts:Perhaps is not "meant" to be used as cpu cooler, and that is why it does not report RPM... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenidot on 06/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is very cheap compared to other "branded" fans - Moves air just like 70mm fan should Cons:- Keeps a lot of humming and rattling noise. So much that it starts to irritate pretty soon. OtherThoughts:This is not silent at all. If you are planning to instal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordvellos on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really quiet - when testing i could only tell it was working by looking at it Cons:not so much as a wind blower... as mentioned before when testing i could only tell it was working by looking at it, couldnt really feel the "wind" OtherThoughts:cannot c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMykhailo on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It cools the entire interior of the computer, increases the air circulation inside a CPU by decreasing the amount of dust on top of other computer parts. Besides being very quiet. Cons:No so far OtherThoughts:- Works quietly - No vibration Bottomline:I installed it such t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunimrox on 07/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*It's very quiet. ** It's slim *** It can be used with a fan controller with voltages as low as 5V **** It's hard to find in other shops ***** It uses 3 Pin Connector Cons:* It doesn't make much wind, but its silent. ** Thin blades, I've already broken 2, th b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflavoie on 02/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as an Xbox replacement fan. The 70mm Xbox fan is 70mm, not your commonly sized fan. I tried to replace my Xbox fan which was noisy with a 80mm one, worked a little while until it cracked because i had to break it apart in the first place to bring it in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevvRon on 12/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wow, this is a great fan with an awesome price. 7cm fans are becoming harder and harder to find but they have them here. Spins faster than my old original one that burnt out. Wow, this is a great fan with an awesome price. 7cm fans are becoming harder and hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidanez on 09/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good fan.. not noisy does the work very good.. it is very thin so you can squeeze it wherever you'd like. Good fan.. not noisy does the work very good.. it is very thin so you can squeeze it wherever you'd like. Good fan.. not noisy does the work very good.. i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections