DX » Community » Reviews » G9 2.5W 3200K 140-Lumen 48-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (220~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byS10QaN on 05/07/2013

- Very warm light - Also quite bright - If this only uses 2,5 W it is amazing! (Haven't meassured though) - Still working after 1 year usage in bathroom - Cheap - Though the quality seems ok, it is a lot of plastic - I had to push it in so that it would stay in place, may not be the bulbs fault, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheBlackJack on 12/13/2012

You can replace the original Bulb easily. Has great light color and good brightness it is as bright as a 20W halogen Bulb It is maybe a litte big. be sure it will fit in your lamp its 1/3 higher than a normal G9 lamp It becomes a little bit warm. be sure the is enough ventilation. I use it as a Emergency ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaskjacob on 10/10/2012

Cheap source of light Provided a good alternative to a 25w halogen No cover for LEDs - and they are LIVE potential. Very dangerous indeed. 2.5W rating is incorrect, it is closer to 7W LEDs are over-driven, after about 8 months of every evening use (over dining table) they have lost about 60% brightness.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavitxu789 on 07/30/2012

Provides a good light, very white and confortable for reading. It seems that it has a good build quality. All leds are working perfect. Good price, in my country, spain, much better price than a normal halogen bulb. Well packaged, which is welcome when it has to make a long journey. You may have to move ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuicekal on 04/29/2012

Fine colour temperatrure. a little weaker then the 25 watt halogen bulb, but lights fine. Easy installed. I like to see the full lifetime of the bulb. Gets to sit there until it breaks. Its fine to save that huge ammount of energy. the factory ratings is wrong, it eats about 7 watts, but still cheaper ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylasermanathome on 03/29/2011

This 2.5 watt light OVERCLASSES a 50 Watt incandescent bulb with the same connector. Have bought 7 pieces of this bulb and they all worked fine. I was surprised that these bulbs gaver MORE light than the original 50 Watt, that means that you save (at least )95% of power. After replacement the six bulbs ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bygrodriguezma on 03/18/2011

It's cheap and you can replace halogen easily if you do not need much light ... easily replaces a conventional 25W g9 (if it fits ...) Perhaps it should be brighter than 140 lux, while consumption is much higher than announced: DX says 2.5W, but I installed 6 g9 and consumption is approximately 40W, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byivar1410 on 02/25/2011

Very bright light, and no heat transmitted to the cover glass. I ordered 4, and they all arrived in good shape. All have the same color. The price is very good, order more then 3 and use bulk rate, to get good price "bulb"is much bigger than the usual G9 bulbs. The bulb also sometimes pops out, so it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvincelw on 02/02/2011

Very strong build. Good quality housing and LEDs. It almost emits a warm white light, but it's still a bit blue and cold. The housing is a bit big (take a look at my uploaded pictures). The light is warm white-ish, it's not like a This type is not dimmable. It's starting to make a greepy noise when you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections