DX » Community » Reviews » E14 2.5W 3200K 140-Lumen 48-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (220~240V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuser108 on 04/10/2014

I am using it inside a salt lamp and it has a nice warm and pleasant glow and the color is quite nice too. It is pretty bright for such a small light bulb. This being a LED light means that a couple of knock will not break it, unlike the incandescent light bulbs. The price is good too (I bought it for $3.62 :-) None so far I obviously would not recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalinutz00ro on 02/12/2014

The price is very good. The E14 2.5W 3200K 140-Lumen 48-SMD led warm white light bulb is economical and earth friendly. The light is warm, it doesn't harm your eyes. The light is a little bit low, but we have 3 E14 2.5W 3200K 140-Lumen 48-SMD led warm white light bulbs in the hall, which is really enough the price was very good for the E14 2.5W 3200... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBisqwit on 12/08/2012

The light appears to be slightly dimmer than a 28 Watt incandescent light, but not by large amount. I suspect it compares to a 20-25W lamp. The color produced by the light bulb is pleasant. The individual LEDs appear to produce a good amount of light; they are very bright to look at directly. It warms up a little. It is not firmly affixed. If you attempt ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byadibogos89 on 10/15/2012

I just got it and it's smaller compared to a 40 W spotlight. It worked out of the box. The luminosity is enough - 140 Lumen is a bit brighter than a 15 W refrigerator bulb that I had (see photos). The color is warm and pleasant. No cons regarding the construction or operation of it. The box came a little deformed (thanks to the postal services). After ... Read more

Packaging and size compared to 40W E14 Spotlight.
    2 0
  • posted byivanb2 on 08/09/2012

- the lamp good light output - fair price - low energy consumption - as expected with LED, light is quite cold - the lamp is ugly, so it better be applied in a fixture where the lamp is hidden from view. - I used a colored sheet to make light warmer. The lamp does not get too warm, so this should not be a problem. - applied the lamp in a globe. When ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWieger70 on 05/15/2012

Great led lightbulb i like it very much. You can see the led's all seperated on the bulb and it's cool looking. If you put it in a lamp with matte glass then the light is evenly divided. low consuption of energy! Not real warm light but it is good enough for us. The intension of light get a little warmer after a few days burning. well thats easy....... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarramak on 10/02/2011

I bought several types of LED from DX.These one are compact and small, so thay they can fit in small sockets. Delivery was also quite fast. Package was undamaged. I ordered 2 pieces and both arrived in good conditions I do not think its a Cons but rather my observation. The light does not seem to be warm white but rather light white.The colour was pure ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGusPS on 05/10/2011

- Small product and packaging - Small lenght so it can be installed on small spots. - Fast delivery - Reach directly at home (Argentina) Those are not really Cons. This was my first purchase about lighting and I have no point of comparission about Lumens and Warm Light. My expectations were: - I expected more light (Lumen). So 140 is no what I need.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDogfonos on 03/22/2011

My first mains powered LED bulb and I'm impressed. Seems well made and all the LEDs light. The 2.5W light output is approximately as bright as a 5-6W compact fluorescent lamp. Light quality is closer to white than other types of bulb usually described as 'warm white'. It may be my imagination but I think there's a hint of green to the light - very slight ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections