DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Fixed Iris Wide Angle Lens for CCTV Camera (2.8mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good good service Overall ok
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9438373 on 08/11/2015

very satisfied,good price free shipping and also fast shipping! keep it so!

Impression:good service;

0 0 0

• posted by9247895 on 07/09/2015

Very good M12 fisheye lens. It is coming without an IR filter so you may add one if you need it. 2.8 mm is a good compromise between wide angle and not too much image distorsion.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byahatziko on 02/04/2015

Not as wide angle as expected. I was expecting more of a fish-eye kind of image, that would include the entire extent of the room where the camera is installed. However, the result -although wider angle than what I had with the factory lens of my ipp camera- was nowhere close to what I expected.

Impression:Overall ok;

0 0 0

• posted byJan09 on 09/07/2013

This is a great little lens for your FPV or security camera. It fits perfectly. The build quality is good and it comes with a little lens cap for protection. The FOV is perfect for FPV flying. The picture gets a little fish eye effect but only on close ranges. The glass is clear and free from No,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoh2lnm on 07/06/2013

Good price, compared to the picture quality on focus and distortion wise. Easy to install. Build quality is what can be expeted from less than $5 optical equipment. Tested with Ubiquiti Aircam. No IR cutoff filter. All colors are totally twisted if you use camera with this lens outdoors. Might be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere