DX » Community » Reviews » 2400mAh Solar Powered Rechargeable External Battery Ipod/iTouch/Iphone 3gs/4 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKevintjuhhhh on 12/30/2012

Very easy to use. Thanks to the 30-pin connection on the bottom of the external battery it's easy to charge you iPone/iPod and external battery at the same time. I bought it for when I'm a couple of days on festival, normally my iPhone battery is good for 1,5 day and then charge it overnight with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalcaoDaniel on 11/26/2012

Great size and Weight, chargers fast! Can also be charged by other USB devices if you have the iphone charging cable! Has a Lithium ion battery and holds up to 500 charges! Out put is 5v and 0,5 A. I tried charging it with the light from my flashlight and it worked great! really nice product! The display ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBonezi2 on 11/22/2012

This is the best external battery for Iphone and Ipod. The 2400mah is great, and enough to full charge my iphone and keep with battery for another charge. The led are great. It does it's job very good. For me, the best external battery. Very quality materials and the connector is perfect. Aaand, it's ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLukeJunior on 11/22/2012

- Works as it should - Plug and play - Recharge a full iPhone 4 battery - Easy to carry - Charge connected to energy - It takes over 10 hours to fully charge in sun, and you have to leave it directly facing the sun - Very poor quality, I have used it about 3 months and then the connector stopped to work.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTsuny on 11/05/2012

Charges quickly from mains. The discharge into the iphone is very impressive. Ability to accept solar charge minimal. After full day in sun, 40c + charge was minimal. As solar charging was the reason I made the purchase this was disapointing. Charging from a lap top is okay, but it is a trickle feed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrew32 on 10/05/2012

- charges my phone to full - solar panel - sturdy construction - indicator lights are simple and easy to use - solar recharge is slow - not the largest battery (only contains enough juice to partially charge a dead phone) Super backup battery for iphone users. Liked it so much I bought another as a gift ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguspsiu on 08/11/2012

Good Looking Convenient to use Not really big Mine doesn't light up the four LEDs, even after a 10h recharge, don't kow if it's a LED problem or it doesn't fully recharge I had to bent the conector a little so it works when I'm using the iPhone. Really beautiful Order Dock Extender Data/Charging Cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOgravy on 07/15/2012

Charges my Iphone to about 70% which helps when im on the go. With the Solar panel which helps charge it when im outside or camping. The charging through an outlet also helps when im home so i can charge it much faster and make sure it has 100% charge. Easy to use helpful to anyone with an I device. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantaresiv on 07/12/2012

Convenient to use. Good for travel, a nice way to top up the phone until you can get back to your accommodations. A full charge is capable of recharging an iPhone 4 twice at most. I used it for topping up from 10% back up to 50% about four times before needing to charge it back up. Connector stopped ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrodrigofontes on 12/16/2011

I bought it to use on my iPhone 4; and for my surprise, it fits just fine even with my case on. It has a good power level that would give a full charge to my iPhone and also retain some charge. It takes longer to charge with solar power, but you can also charge it just leaving it over your desktop table.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections