DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 1.3MP PC USB Webcam with Built-in Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBillWye on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little camera. It's got more than enough resolution than you really need, and because it's driverless, you just plug in and go. Some people have trouble mounting this atop their monitors, but mine grabbed onto my run-of-the-mill LCD with no tro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshrinathrao on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a excellent product and full value for money as compared to other high value cams sold as this is a hassle free and is easy to use and looks cute. Its sturdy and the stand is also good doesnt give up easily with lot of different lcd monitors. Lokks different and bet... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheRealBev on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap and it works under linux with no special drivers required. It looks kind of like two eyes staring at you. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:You MUST sign in before writing a review. I didn't and lost everything I'd written. Not happy. Now I'm told I... Read more

1 0
  • ok
    posted byapolon15 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Overall good picure quality (low noise level), built-in microphone. No drivers required for Vista, Windows 7 x64. Convenient mount clip. Good design. Cons:Max resolution is 640x480 pixels - which is 0.3 megapixels. Slow speed at artificial light - max 6 fps. Sound quali... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEsteves1459 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install... , loud enough sound microphone.., excellent image... for 1.3mp. Looks like... a piece of art..., beautiful and functional. It looks... through the eyes of movie character ...WALL-E.Very easy to setup..., you just have to plug it in and wait a few seco... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykosgor on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to install in the system, pleasant design and mounting of the monitor's quite a long usb cable, easy setup, good picture when there is sufficient light, loud enough sound microphone Cons:Bad light sensitivity in low-light conditions, gurgling sound when the... Read more

side view close-up general view
    1 0
  • posted byKopcak on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use good image good sound Sufficiently long wire The microphone requires no additional wires to connect Cons:The clip is not strong enough, and the camera is just lying on the liquid crystal monitor. If you accidentally pull the cord, the camera drops. There is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckoowh on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, and it works. No driver installation and bloatware is a plus. Cons:The ball socket isn't very well built, at certain angles the camera feels loose, certain angles tight. Can't adjust zoom level, it's a little too wide-angled. The on/off markings on the camera and m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byepifanova85 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This webcam with microphone, simply attached to the monitor. Works immediately after connection - no need to install drivers (Windows 7). Cons:Not very stable attached to the monitor. Short cable USB. I thought that the video quality will be better after watching the vi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvaclavp on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works on the first connection. It's really easy to use. The camera provides a good picture. Microphone gives a very good sound. Cons:Mounting the monitor is done wrong. The camera is not stable, it probably will resolve double sided adhesive tape. OtherThoughts:As said... Read more

Left side view
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections