DX » Community » Reviews » Compact 1.3MP PC USB Webcam with Built-in Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBillWye on 06/09/2014

This is a great little camera. It's got more than enough resolution than you really need, and because it's driverless, you just plug in and go. Some people have trouble mounting this atop their monitors, but mine grabbed onto my run-of-the-mill LCD with no troubles. Because it's on the USB bus, it loses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGibco33 on 01/19/2014

this is absolutely perfect. and at such a small price it is an absolute bargain. great for web camera and the sound is also more the adequate. In fact I did a lot of research and I am fully satisfactory. There are no disadvantages to this product nothing more to add when a product is simple to install,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoiram on 11/15/2013

Excellent product with a very low price. Easy to install, no technical expertise required. Compact and travel handy. Can be used for Skype, Yahoo messenger, MSN messenger and other video conferencing programs. Resolution is not bad. Microphone is very sensitive and clear even in a whispering conversation.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypdri88 on 09/01/2013

Good picture and sound quality (better than expected for the price). Excellent for video conferencing with family and friends. No need for drivers. For the price of a webcam you have the microphone for free. Materials and construction of acceptable quality The stability of the monitor can be better but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzerjiog on 08/02/2013

Very cheap, simple to use, the quality is more than acceptable for the price posted. The definition and resolution are fine. Muy barata, simple de usar, la calidad es mas que aceptable por el precio publicado. La definicion y resolucion estan bien. The maximum resolution is 640x480 pixels (0.3 megapixels)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshrinathrao on 04/24/2013

Its a excellent product and full value for money as compared to other high value cams sold as this is a hassle free and is easy to use and looks cute. Its sturdy and the stand is also good doesnt give up easily with lot of different lcd monitors. Lokks different and better as compared to other traditional ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheRealBev on 03/28/2013

It's cheap and it works under linux with no special drivers required. It looks kind of like two eyes staring at you. None that I can think of. You MUST sign in before writing a review. I didn't and lost everything I'd written. Not happy. Now I'm told I haven't written ENOUGH. I've always prided myself ... Read more

0 0 1

• ok
    posted byapolon15 on 03/27/2013

Overall good picure quality (low noise level), built-in microphone. No drivers required for Vista, Windows 7 x64. Convenient mount clip. Good design. Max resolution is 640x480 pixels - which is 0.3 megapixels. Slow speed at artificial light - max 6 fps. Sound quality is average - my cheap Genius microphone ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEsteves1459 on 03/11/2013

Easy to install... , loud enough sound microphone.., excellent image... for 1.3mp. Looks like... a piece of art..., beautiful and functional. It looks... through the eyes of movie character ...WALL-E.Very easy to setup..., you just have to plug it in and wait a few seconds. My Windows 7 x64 uses built ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykosgor on 03/07/2013

Easy to install in the system, pleasant design and mounting of the monitor's quite a long usb cable, easy setup, good picture when there is sufficient light, loud enough sound microphone Bad light sensitivity in low-light conditions, gurgling sound when the poor quality of Internet connection Bought ... Read more

side view close-up general view

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections