Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhiteDarkness on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thin and can be worn under clothing without it being obvious. Holds well. Good quality. Cons:My understanding of self heating is some sort of element or chemical reaction. "Self heating" for this belt is friction against your body. OtherThoughts:Magnetic thera... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaanichka on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great and fully functional valuable product. The self-heating is really working and it is incredible. The warm feeling persists for a very long time even if the waist belt is taken off. It have an universal size which can fit (probably) to all people. It have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimbad333 on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good item. I wrote what my therapist wrote for me about the waist belt. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I need this product which can help effectively improve blood circulation, promote metabolism, clear the meridians, and enhance immunity. It is self-heating and especially... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections