DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin UV Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDFish on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Gives good results Decent build quality Cons:Thin glass OtherThoughts:I have a plethora of filters ranging from creative filters, ND filters and UV filters and this works as good as any other UV filter I have. The glass is rather thin, but it says so rig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits to my camera very good. Very cheap. It is really ultra thin filter. It is very worthy for that price. Very good quality. Cons:The package in which it was packed was broken, but the Lens filter is without any scratch. OtherThoughts:I recommend this Ultr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartesroni on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice product ... excellent cost / benefit ratio, very good product, came without any damage, the packaging is quite sturdy, and it comes pretty safe, does not cause interference in the pictures, besides being a great protection for the lens... Cons:the glass is qui... Read more

Good Filter Good 58mm Good Filter its ok nice nice
    0 0
  • posted byImSwedish on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The first to be mentioned is its price. At about 1/10th of the normal price for a simple UV-filter, this costs about the same as a (cheap)hamburger. The ring is made from metal. There is no obvious degrading of the photo quality, even in strong lights. Cons:The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections