DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin UV Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlechilla on 02/05/2014

Cumple su función de cubrir el objetivo de la cámara. Viene en una caja apta para guardarlo sin rayaduras. De momento no he encontrado ningún contra. Es transparente. Sería conveniente tener un filtro para cada objetivo para no tener que cambiarlos entre sí. Las fotos se ven igual con filtro y sin filtro. Me resulta muy &#25... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDFish on 09/14/2013

Cheap Gives good results Decent build quality Thin glass I have a plethora of filters ranging from creative filters, ND filters and UV filters and this works as good as any other UV filter I have. The glass is rather thin, but it says so right on the product description. Plus, it's not designed to take a pounding, no lens filter is. I have several lenses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

It fits to my camera very good. Very cheap. It is really ultra thin filter. It is very worthy for that price. Very good quality. The package in which it was packed was broken, but the Lens filter is without any scratch. I recommend this Ultra-Thin UV Camera Lens Filter (58mm) to buy everyone who has DSLR camera with 58 diameter of the lens. I didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartesroni on 12/30/2012

very nice product ... excellent cost / benefit ratio, very good product, came without any damage, the packaging is quite sturdy, and it comes pretty safe, does not cause interference in the pictures, besides being a great protection for the lens... the glass is quite thin, and this gives an impression that the filter is very fragile ... also to put ... Read more

Good Filter Good 58mm Good Filter its ok nice nice
    0 0
  • posted byImSwedish on 06/05/2011

The first to be mentioned is its price. At about 1/10th of the normal price for a simple UV-filter, this costs about the same as a (cheap)hamburger. The ring is made from metal. There is no obvious degrading of the photo quality, even in strong lights. The glass is a bit uneven in some places. Doesn't seem to do anything to the quality of the photos ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections