DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin UV Camera Lens Filter (67mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvevendy on 05/21/2013

Very cheap item, simple to use. Even though I never dropped my camera, it looks solid enough to stand some minor falls and protect your lens. I didn't find any. If the filter affects image quality, I didn't notice it. You may find it difficult to separate from CPL filter when used together. You need to push it a little more, but don't worry, the filter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

this filter is good for protecting your lens from basic scratches and there are no problems with fitting, it is not too tight or too loose on my lens there are no cons that come to mind since it is such a simple item this filter would easily cost ten times as much at my local store so it is really nice to get this here and cut out the middle man. you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFYMXSi on 03/08/2012

1. Good build quality. 2. Metal rim. 3. Easy to fit on lens. 4. Low price. 5. Other filters can be attached to this one. 6. Good case. Just the minor scratch that come with mine and the time to be delivered. It took a whole month. Can't go worng with this one if you need a simple UV filter to protect your lens. Simple UV filter that just do what is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaduarte07 on 12/02/2011

Product of good quality at a very good price. Its use as a lens protector is recommended. The delivery was quick and without problems. The lens does not interfere with the quality of digital photos. There are no cons about this product. A good product for those seeking protective lens at a good price. The lens does not affect the quality of digital ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPtytch on 10/22/2011

1. Good build quality, no backlash. 2. The lens is really a glass! 3. Metal rim, not plastic as I expected 4. There is mounting for the lens cover, so you can put a filter on the lens and never take off. 5. Almost imperceptible decline of the lens aperture 1. No screwing labeling, ie the white point does not coincide with the white point of the lens,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypitcoupe on 04/26/2011

1. Very low price! 2. Nice case 3. Filter is made of metal and glass, not plastic 4. Easily screw on your lens 5. You can leave it there forever, and with the extra threading that it has, you can screw your other filters (like polarized filters etc) on this one. This way your expensive lens are always protected from dust, scratches, UV, and if any scratch ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections