• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It is very necessary thing to protect your expensi

posted by Ptytch on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

1. Good build quality, no backlash.

2. The lens is really a glass!

3. Metal rim, not plastic as I expected

4. There is mounting for the lens cover, so you can put a filter on the lens and never take off.

5. Almost imperceptible decline of the lens aperture

Cons:

1. No screwing labeling, ie the white point does not coincide with the white point of the lens, you will vozozhno match.

2. I have not noticed a decrease haze in the photos, which shows that this filter does not protect against ultraviolet radiation.

3. The lens cap is sitting on the filter is worse than at the lens, possibly due to inaccurate matching caps and screws of the filter.

4. Photos of little yellow (this is quite a bit, so that it is extremely difficult to see)

Bottomline:

Despite the fact that this subject does not perform its primary function, it almost does not reduce the aperture of the lens and provides excellent protection for your expensive lens, I have to do it and buy!

For a price worth to buy an excellent safety lens. If you do not like this product, you can always throw out with no loss of money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections