Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
1. Good build quality, no backlash.
2. The lens is really a glass!
3. Metal rim, not plastic as I expected
4. There is mounting for the lens cover, so you can put a filter on the lens and never take off.
5. Almost imperceptible decline of the lens aperture
1. No screwing labeling, ie the white point does not coincide with the white point of the lens, you will vozozhno match.
2. I have not noticed a decrease haze in the photos, which shows that this filter does not protect against ultraviolet radiation.
3. The lens cap is sitting on the filter is worse than at the lens, possibly due to inaccurate matching caps and screws of the filter.
4. Photos of little yellow (this is quite a bit, so that it is extremely difficult to see)
Despite the fact that this subject does not perform its primary function, it almost does not reduce the aperture of the lens and provides excellent protection for your expensive lens, I have to do it and buy!
For a price worth to buy an excellent safety lens. If you do not like this product, you can always throw out with no loss of money.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.