Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpoun on 10/29/2013

You can have for very low price something relay useful for those who are not very fanciful, just want to protect their phone of course you can not imagine that you will have for that price the best quality of the world, but for some who is no very fanciful is realy good price is good, quality is passably It will real help you to protect your phone If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxtremer88 on 09/26/2013

I bought it two months ago and i can say that im fairly glad that i got it. First of all it is really easily removable which is why i change it with my previous case which was so hard to remove. Its really strong so theres no chance you can tear it apart or something. Did i mention the price. Same kind of cases here cost three times as much with no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydizarpe on 08/21/2013

Fits very well and doesn't fall off easily (as the other CHEAP sillicone cases I have used) Actually made it easier to press the volume buttons on the side! A good plastic case for your cellphone. The lock button is hard to puch. Put some small paper bits between the case and the lock button and it is much easier to lock the phone. Long delivery time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythorandre on 04/03/2013

It is good protection for your phone and it fits well. It is a bit tricky to attach it to the phone the first time. It's not perfectly cut on the edges if you look really close. The color is gray, but it actually seems like its a bit see through with matte surface that makes it more grayish. It sticks a bit to the phone surface on some parts of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymys666 on 03/08/2013

This is a great phone case, which i've been using for about 6 months now. It protects my phone entirely and doesn't get damaged itself due to the soft plastic. I Can still access buttons and inputs through the case. It also looks nice on and not too bulky. Only $2.10. None that i can find. I've been through plenty of cases before that break after one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastalia on 02/27/2013

It adapts perfectly to your phone, the holes and the buttons. However sometimes I've had problems when charging the phone, that the charger didn't fit well because the case was interfering a bit. I thought it was going to be stronger, but it turns out that it is quite soft, so it seems that. After a while using it it peels a little bit. Another con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrissiekris on 10/04/2012

Fits like a glove. Keeps in the lose (partly broken) volume button on my phone. Colour of the skin fits the colour of my HTC Desire HD. All openings are in the right place, so no functionality gets lost. Some edges are rough. It looks like it could have been smoother and straighter on some parts. Some parts are 'sharp' en some parts are not cut perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanvar on 01/10/2012

Its a decently made case for HTC Desire HD Its is sold for a very nice price. The material is good and it seems to fit perfectly. It isnt too useful becouse its kinda hard to press the power button or volume as the case seems to block those. It does not protect the camera lens Its not perfectly symmetric i dont think i would buy another one since SKU ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysanderdvh on 09/06/2011

- Its very cheap! I bought another case in a local shop for 15€ thats around 21$! - I like the case because its a little transparent you can see the htc text trough the case. - It fits good (camera, led flash, speaker and data/earphone) - The case is smooth so its pretty easy to take it out of your pocket. - It is incredible hard to press the power,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyace1386 on 08/26/2011

The case does its job, protect my phone, it actually feel better holding the phone with the case then holding the phone naked. As it does not feel like it is going to slip out of the hand. The build qulity is not perfect, my friend has a similar cover for a different HTC, and it fit perfectly. The one I get does not slip out, so is not too much problem,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections