Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I made a bet buying this product because I wanted to unplug my big antenna. After reading reviews I noticed that for some it worked but for some not. Unfortunately I'm in the latter group. I tried moving the antenna to different positions but without success. But I will keep this antenna in case I move ... Read more

Impression:nice antenna;

0 0 0

• posted byeddie2137 on 05/11/2014

- Magnetic base is great. Not too strong and not too weak. - The magnetic base does NOT scratch the TV -- so that's good. - Has lasted at least a year. - I liked that it was small. - The cable feels a bit flimsy, but it doesn't affect it adversely. - It didn't capture the signal as much as I was hoping,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCookieGolem on 02/14/2014

The antenna works and there's nothing really wrong with it, connected it, scanned and now I can use my TV's built in digital channels. Would've liked the antenna to have a longer wire maybe. Make it easier to put it somewhere with a better reception perhaps, but overall it's still a good product. Worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 09/27/2013

-Seems a IJ build quality for price -Slight magnet base with rubber on pad so will grip a metal surface -Couldnt pick a signal even with antenna near a window where other antennas worked -Im not in the city but outskirts so transmitter signal will be weaker. -might work if had a battery usb charable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhudsonalves on 08/23/2013

Veja, possuo uma tv pequena não digital com necessidade de antena externa, esta antena atendeu muito bem minhas necessidades pois a conexão dela é exatamente do mesmo tamanho que o conector gold. Deveria acompanhar conector gold para compras destinadas ao brasil, este conector encaixa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaticp39 on 07/01/2013

It's cheap and it works. It doesn't gives away its low price and seems of good quality. The cable is marked RG174 and is long 150cm, well enough to be of help to find a good position for the antenna. The magnet on the base it's very useful. None so far. Ok, maybe the only con is that it makes you see ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygalbano on 06/19/2013

-Small - Compact design -Strong magnetic support with soft surface to avoid scratches. -Very easy to install -Quite long and flexible cable -Good for DVB-T -No amp, you have to position it properly in order to pick-up the strongest DVB-T signals. -In Italy only able to pick up RAI channels. I guess others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrms73 on 06/08/2013

This internal antenna is small but works very well in most places. The construction is good and has magnetic base which can be useful in some cases. May not have a sufficient signal for places with bad reception, but do not expect miracles. It requires an adapter like SKU 18356 for use with brazilian ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byofferbk2 on 05/23/2013

1) I got to my final target which is that now I have reception but please note the comment in the cons. 2) Quality is good. 3) Easy to install as it is just a physical device. It needed some help. At first I thought the Antenna might have a problem as my tv could not find any channel but once I connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykellydosch on 05/13/2013

Dirt cheap, tiny, effective. None. I thought I could use it for my TV or my home stereo but the plug didn't fit either one. Is this thing for a car radio? Well I modified it to plug into my TV and it works surprisingly well! It gets two more channels than the best cheap antenna I have ever found and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections