Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYanivOved on 02/17/2016

Work perfectly, I was surprised that it worked at all cause the price was so low. I got the product after 10 days or so

Impression:nice antenna;

0 0 0

• posted byavinash3699 on 02/09/2016

This Antenna receives 5 indian channels but with the help of a long cable which goes to my dish, i put this antenna beside the dth cable..

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9899340 on 01/20/2016

Buy beware. Make sure you know the inputs of your device. My mistake for not double checking as this unit is for European devices. I have a North American device and they're not compatible. I'm sure this is a great product on the proper application.

0 0 0

• posted bykozacek9999 on 11/20/2015

OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byCSFELIPE on 11/26/2014

BOA ANTENA

Impression:CSFELIPE;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I made a bet buying this product because I wanted to unplug my big antenna. After reading reviews I noticed that for some it worked but for some not. Unfortunately I'm in the latter group. I tried moving the antenna to different positions but without success. But I will keep this antenna in case... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddie2137 on 05/11/2014

- Magnetic base is great. Not too strong and not too weak. - The magnetic base does NOT scratch the TV -- so that's good. - Has lasted at least a year. - I liked that it was small. - The cable feels a bit flimsy, but it doesn't affect it adversely. - It didn't capture the signal as much as I was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCookieGolem on 02/14/2014

The antenna works and there's nothing really wrong with it, connected it, scanned and now I can use my TV's built in digital channels. Would've liked the antenna to have a longer wire maybe. Make it easier to put it somewhere with a better reception perhaps, but overall it's still a good product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 09/27/2013

-Seems a IJ build quality for price -Slight magnet base with rubber on pad so will grip a metal surface -Couldnt pick a signal even with antenna near a window where other antennas worked -Im not in the city but outskirts so transmitter signal will be weaker. -might work if had a battery usb but... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhudsonalves on 08/23/2013

Veja, possuo uma tv pequena não digital com necessidade de antena externa, esta antena atendeu muito bem minhas necessidades pois a conexão dela é exatamente do mesmo tamanho que o conector gold. Deveria acompanhar conector gold para compras destinadas ao brasil, este conector ao a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere