DX » Community » Reviews » Just-Work 2-in-1 S-Video and Composite AV Cable for Wii
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharliegibson on 06/28/2012

S-Video out in Wii! The cable feels equal to the original one that comes with the Wii, but with S-Video out. The plugs are very tough. Not a con, but S-Video will not enhace the quality of video of Wii. If you want to use 480p with Wii, you will need a component cable (or a HDMI converter). Bought it as a spare unit for my Wii and had no regrets, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiquidine420 on 01/09/2011

-CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! -Works just like the original. -Good replacement or back up. -Absolutely cannot beat the price. -Feels a little cheaper than the original. -Build quality is not as good as original. This is an excellent find! This cable does its job just as well as the original Nintendo supplied version. This cable would make a perfect replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarnivalcreepa on 04/13/2010

Cheap. Does exactly what it should. "Just Works" is an accurate description. No artifacts, ghosting, color distortion, nothing. None. This cable has both an S-Video and Composite video connectors. So if you ever need to switch between the two you won't need a separate cable. I am using the S-Video connector and until I get a television that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygodstorm on 10/22/2009

Great replacement cords for the nintendo Wii. Useful if your A/V cords broke or you lost them. Works great, Same as the original cords that came with the Wii. Good product. Low price considering you will probably need to pay something like 30 from Nintendo No cons great product Great cords good investment even if yours have not been lost or broken yet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygodstorm on 10/22/2009

Great replacement cords for the nintendo Wii. Useful if your A/V cords broke or you lost them. Works great, Same as the original cords that came with the Wii. Good product. Low price considering you will probably need to pay something like 30 from Nintendo No cons great product Great cords good investment even if yours have not been lost or broken yet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx86Daddy on 02/11/2009

"Just Works" is very accurate. This cable performs the required task. The visual and tactile build quality is excellent. I replaced my original composite cable with this and noticed the improvement on-screen immediately. The length was sufficient for my Wii's somewhat distant placement from my TV (adjacent and above, vs right below or above)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightshade on 02/02/2009

I bought this cable to place it on my second TV so that I could move my Wii set without needing to plug-in and out the cables. I did buy the Sensor bar and the power supply too. So not a quick plug out of the 3 cable from my room and just re-locate the Wii to my living room and plug in the 3 cable without re-laying all the cables. Non that I could think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlashWyldeBR on 01/22/2009

- Cheap. - Works Great. - Arround 50% off the sealed ones. - Perfect for extra to carry on. - Delivery without problems or extra charges. - Simple like this - Barato - Funciona perfeitamente - Cerca de 80% mais barato do que os "lacrados" - Adicional perfeito para carregar. - Entrega sem problemas ou tarifas extras. - Simples assim! - Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymotif on 11/20/2008

* There is a marked quality improvement on my old 37" CRT. Horizontal lines no longer flicker compared to a composite RCA cable. * Looks sharper than a Wii with component cables on a HDTV, which looks blurry. * Plastic quality is around 80% of Nintendo's OEM cables. No funny cheap plastic odor. Gold plated contacts. * Pretty inexpensive. * Games ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlimDaniels on 11/12/2008

I got this to use my Wii with my, now aging, Sony Tron tube TV in the game room which only has S-Video as a high end input. It works great! Makes my GC games look like they always did with the old Nintendo S-Video cable that still hooks up my N64 and SNES. none - maybe the lack of component instead of that composite video output (you've got a composite ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections