DX » Community » Reviews » EU Type Mini USB/Micro USB Travel Charger/Power Adapter for HTC/Blackberry/Motorola Cellphones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjmaster329 on 05/02/2012

- Compact and easy to use design. - Has both mini USB and micro USB. - Has a red LED to show it's working. - Comes in a nice package. - Build quality is good. Doesn't look like it'll break easily. - I haven't found any cons, yet. Very easy charger to take with you, especially with the European Union ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBBaas on 03/09/2011

In the end no pros for me. The price would have been one if it worked... Bought this as a spare charger for my BlackBerry (uses micro USB). Unfortunately it doesn't work! The little red light on the charger does is actually on but it doesn't charge my phone... I don't think I own devices that use mini ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykavermeer on 01/30/2011

Combined mini/micro USB charger. Micro-USB connector (for which I bought the item) doesn't seem to be connected properly. When plugged in, the device (I tested it on two different devices) doesn't get charged. The mini-USB connector seems to work fine, so I guess the adapter itself is functioning. The ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections