DX » Community » Reviews » EU Type USB Power Adapter/Charger for Ipad/Iphone 4 - Black + White (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent качественный адаптер
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKiyoshiKasuga on 06/26/2015

Charges any USB device up to 2.1 amps. Hardly audible, only a very soft high-pitched whine, which can only be heard if you have very sensitive ears, and are within 50 cm. Excellent build quality, clearly better than most standard phone brand chargers. Pros: great value, nearly silent, high could... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byantigen1978 on 05/30/2015

Простое изделие, получаете точно то, за что заплатили. Очень хорошее качество изготовления. 2А мощности позволяют быстро и качественно заряжать любые устройства.

Impression:качественный адаптер;

0 0 0

• posted byMattMan7 on 01/05/2015

The product is simple - You get what you pay for. It work fine had no problem with it ( It dosnt burn/melt/gets hot). It is good for charging other devices that have an use cable. The only one con i tought about is the pins that connect to the wall - they are a bit small which makes it a bit from... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byedoderoo on 03/11/2014

This is a 2A charger, which makes it useful for tablets and the latest phones (Nexus 4/5/7). Most cheap usb-chargers have an output of 1A or even less, they do not charge, or very slow (like the USB of a computer, that is only 0.5A). But this charger will charge your tablet or phone, and it will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamenadiel on 08/17/2013

Works perfectly with iphone 4, ipad 2 and 3, Android phones and android tablets. It doesn't quickly degrade with use, like most cheap power adapters. Perhaps an L shaped design would allow me to fit it better behind my nightstand, bot seriously, it doesn't have any real cons. I've owned several... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArre83 on 12/23/2012

Works like a charm. Charing is great, ampere and volt is good. Even gets my Mk802+ to work thou this usb as intended Dont have any cons, have read that the pins are to small but cant really notice it, and i live in sweden but shuld be EU standard everywhere Great buy to a good price.Not cheapest... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScubaBoy on 09/14/2011

It Works on my Ipad 2. Well constructed, good quality. It is robust, compact and lightweight. It charges almost everything which uses USB conection . This this what i needed, it can charge almost everything and very portable. Great for travel use. Good looking black and white label and enclosure... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 07/31/2011

+ Well constructed, good quality + No load voltage of 5,15 volts + Does not get very hot + It is robust, compact and lightweight + It charges almost everything which uses USB conection + Can not measure the current it can feed, but it seems to be more than 1Amp + Good looking black and white and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslimest on 02/17/2011

Tiny and powerful enough device. Charged everything I tried. Good shaped, simulates Apple's toys :) Construction is strong and reliable. I like such things: compact, useful and powerful. Another forum participants already wrote about cons: it does not fit european deep sockets and has too thin so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLSStein on 02/13/2011

It is good charger. It's lightweight, looks nice. Works well for charging my Kindle 3. There is only one serious complain - the plug pins are tiny, maybe half millimiter smaller then needed. So it can fall from the wall outlet. And it's seems strange that it's not chraging my Motorola V360 phone... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: