DX » Community » Reviews » Shooting Equipment Gun Pistol Adapter for Motion Controller PS3 Move - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypdpoelstra on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price of the product is cheaper than in my country. Easy to use. You can hold the move controller and extra controller in a more natural way, The material is good for the price.Cons:Just that the box came a lil bit crushed. It seems that even the material i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsPacman on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:You can hold the move controller and extra controller in a more natural way, like a gun. It adds to the 'soldier' feeling in First Person shooters. The controllers stay put like they are supposed to. It is shaped for left / righthanded (no diffference in sides)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybereu on 02/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- A good point on this shooting gun is the price, i pad less then a quarter i will pay for a "genuine" shooting gun for Playstation 3. - The material it´s good enough. Cons:- Some parts seens fragile, like the one that holds the move, and maybe it cannot h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiopapai on 07/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Strong built quality. Well painted. Good attach to move and navigation controllers. If you have Killzone3, Soccom or one of these new shooting games, here`s your new best friend. I recommend that greatly. Cons:Sometimes the trigger gets pushed for some time and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoRaven on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First of all: Solid Built. This thing is strong. Both controls fits firmly onto it, with no giggle at all. It is light, have good ergonomics, and works ok for left handers (my case). Cons:There are two things that are a bit complicated. 1- The motion, square an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections