DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Color Selective Ballpoint Pens (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayshang on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Confesso que fiquei em dúvida na hora da compra já que o DX tem muitas opções para a compra, mas que queria uma única caneta para levar no estojo, porém que tivesse várias opções de cores. De todas as canetas que j&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! Cons:no Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytcarter on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pens are great. The price for three pens of this type is taken into account. The colors are beautiful, everything works perfectly, and the color I liked best is the purple, very beautiful. Are smooth writing, besides being beautiful. I loved it, could not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for girls and cheap! All of the colors are strong and good for writing clear notes on paper! Cons:The yellow color looks kinda orange, but thats fine, because if it were lighter, your writting wouldn't be so easy to read. OtherThoughts:This three pack is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechNetArg on 08/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very good quality of materials -Delivery time -Packaging -Excellent ralation price/quality -Easy to use -Beatifull colors -Product at hand, better than pictures. Cons:I can not found any cons on this product. OtherThoughts:In general, the quality is too better than expec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrangers11 on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hello everybody! I'd like to write short review about Ballpoint Pens. Detail you see on my attachment photos. Is it very great Ballpoint Pens. May be is it great present for you self, members of your family or your colleagues. A Ballpoint Pens have real selectable 6 color... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections