DX » Community » Reviews » Data Cable for Samsung P1000 (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbayon on 03/25/2013

- It's exactly the same as the original cable with my tablet, I bought it as replacement so I don't need to take it everywere. It works perfectly fine None whatsoever, it's exactly the same as the original, the only really small detail is that it doesnt have the Samsung logo (of course!) in the tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrbizar on 03/09/2013

Just as good as the original cable of Samsung. Great extra cable so you can have a spare one in your car or somewhere else. Connector is very sturdy. A little sign to show which is the front would be helpfull. The lenght is the same as the original and is in both cases a little bit short. The little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhkhadim on 01/03/2013

Works ok, a little flimsy and not too sturdy but get the job done. No real diff in charge time or data throughput to the PC Doesn't have the Samsung logo on it so hard to tell which side is right side up at times a bit flimsy, not like original but it works might be some better options on DX.com by now,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySCSIBandit on 09/06/2011

Excellent cable so you don't have to remove the cable from the power adapter to access your Galaxy Tab on your PC. Also nice to have a cable for both home and office. A little longer would be nice, but the length is correct as stated. Just about the same length as the Samsung branded cable. Connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydebro on 08/26/2011

Not sure what I can really say except that it's a perfect replacement for the original Samsung Tab cable. The tab plug is curved & wider at the back, so you can grip it easier when pulling it out of the tab. There's no catches that you have to fiddle with to get it out of the tab. Plug fits snugly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexerramun on 07/12/2011

This is a data cable that is almost similar to the original Samsung.- Just a matter of plugging in and it works perfectly.- Distinguish the original cost of this (in my case, which came with the Galaxy Tab).- Its quality is more than acceptable.- Only when you connect the tablet to the PC the first time ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections