Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenkdevries15 on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The shipment was very quick, it arrived within a week after ordering. It is a standard slot expension card size, so it is easy to install. My case has however a strap that keeps every expension card in its place, and due to the size of the card (it spans the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You think that your computer is a little bit cooler... that is the best pro!! LOL haha Maybe you are right and maybe you are not.. but for the price is cool to have it, it throws a lot of wind out of the cpu... Cons:The con is that you are not sure if they get your comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Purchased in February 2012 and installed in an simple case, running a Core2Duo 2.8Ghz with 4Gb, reduced by 18% the CPU temperature. I could disconnect the front 3 fans installed in the bay 5:25". Quality is good, even being plastic. Not noisy, even after... Read more

3 0
  • posted byantonio61 on 11/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly, the plastic appears to be good quality. The turbine is exactly the same my GTX-260 has. It's not noisy. Recommended. Cons:Too big, doesn't fits on my Xigmatek case. Had to cut it. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you need a case blower, buy thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizjr on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I consider this very good cooler is perfect! Thank you very much Cons:When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. If you own the item, DX reward points will be added to y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfroynlaven on 05/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good fan for the price they're selling it at. Put it right under my video card it makes quite a difference in it's temp. while playing PC games. Cons:I've had this fan for several months now. For the first while, I'd start up my computer and 1 out of every 3 or 4 times... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamion89 on 11/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product - Blows out A LOT of air, really, tons of air - Installed in 5 seconds - I'm not picky with sound but its fairly quite - Looks professional Cons:- It came with the silver plate bent slightly but easily corrected - Can't flip over so sucks fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarienh44 on 09/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy build, felt quite strong. Cables are all working, and they are exactly as long as I needed them to be. They do suck a lot of air, more than my casefan does anyway. Easy to install if you have a free slot and enough space. I would suggest having at least o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySitanel on 07/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very easy to install, just plug it on the power supply cable and fix on the case, then you are ready to go! + Makes no noise, or at least I couldn't hear it because it's so very very low! + Moves a lot of air, although it's not enough to launch my curtains thr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntdaniee on 04/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, perfect fit and cools down my graphics card. It pulls out a great amount of hot air outside of the computer, This really makes overclocking more possible for the graphics card... ^^ Cons:Made me computer louder, due to the fact that my computer wa... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections