DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Case Bumper for Iphone 4 - Silver Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanbento on 09/17/2012

Very well made, solid, aluminium material Protects phone from scratching when put over tables Good quality, extra screws in case you loose one and nice package Nice design, stylish and unique The color is not what I tought. It's more light blue than grey. Does not fit in my stereo dock (none of the twoo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamthejae on 03/19/2012

very sturdy, compared to the Element case that is advertised for $150+ on their site, i believe this is actually an element case and not a knockoff. it came in the element box and all details from what i can tell (laser etched "vapor" on side, small ribbed finish of metal) tell me that it infact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

- It is rigid and hard. - This well finished. - Enter perfectly in the phone. - The logos are very well finished and original look. - It is well with the phone. - Comes with spare screws, and a special wrench for these bolts. - The material should be harder. - Comes with some paint imperfeccciones. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalentedtenth on 07/24/2011

Durability Ergonomic design ease of use Even though its a Vapor defect product the only issue is the earphone jack slot is not perfect but still fits any heads Ive tried This case will indeed kill your reception but order something like this that has the side peices so the metal on the side isnt touching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykgbyr3 on 07/09/2011

The aluminum is of good quality. It looks and feels very good. The back cover is not a sticker but a plank of plastic. It kills the reception! Straight after installing it the signal drops to 1 bar and calls start to drop! I tried to put some not conductive material (a few kinds) but it made no difference.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections