DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1270mAh Lithium Battery with Clamp for BlackBerry 9800
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byechiu4 on 09/11/2012

-has same battery charge life as a standard F-S1 battery made by RIM -Requires an original F-S1 battery made by RIM to function -Apparently if the battery ever fully drains then it loses that code duplication, requiring you to re-copy the code (never drained the battery fully so can't confirm that) This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdqale on 08/27/2012

excellent product i think that this is and usefull thing and and and and y really really wnjoy my blackberry with this batterry thanks you deal exxxtremmeee for give me the solution for my blackberry´s batterys problem, I´m really happyyy shipping time , the ite iem takes a lot of time to arrive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1beer on 12/17/2011

This battery looks and feels like the original, I haven't been done a side-by-side comparison of actual battery life, but this one seems to work well. The little clamp to copy the code takes a couple of seconds and is very simple to operate. It comes with instructions, which you primarily need just so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydommelke on 01/25/2011

The battery looks and feels like an original one and is of a good quality. The code clamp works perfect and easy ( manual is included ) Just follow the instructions in the manual and its done in a minute. If you want a good extra battery for a nice price, you have to buy this one. I cant find any cons ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections