DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1270mAh Lithium Battery with Clamp for BlackBerry 9800
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byechiu4 on 09/11/2012

-has same battery charge life as a standard F-S1 battery made by RIM -Requires an original F-S1 battery made by RIM to function -Apparently if the battery ever fully drains then it loses that code duplication, requiring you to re-copy the code (never drained the battery fully so can't confirm that) This is what the OEM battery should be priced at. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdqale on 08/27/2012

excellent product i think that this is and usefull thing and and and and y really really wnjoy my blackberry with this batterry thanks you deal exxxtremmeee for give me the solution for my blackberry´s batterys problem, I´m really happyyy shipping time , the ite iem takes a lot of time to arrive into my house, but it´s grate when the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1beer on 12/17/2011

This battery looks and feels like the original, I haven't been done a side-by-side comparison of actual battery life, but this one seems to work well. The little clamp to copy the code takes a couple of seconds and is very simple to operate. It comes with instructions, which you primarily need just so you know how to positions the batteries and how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydommelke on 01/25/2011

The battery looks and feels like an original one and is of a good quality. The code clamp works perfect and easy ( manual is included ) Just follow the instructions in the manual and its done in a minute. If you want a good extra battery for a nice price, you have to buy this one. I cant find any cons for this product. As it works perfect. A good priced ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections