DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Waterproof 1.3M Pixel CMOS Vehicle Mount Video Recorder/Camcorder with AV/SD (2*AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntojoekb on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well removes, shows well, well attached, reliable, unassailable local. Convenient to use. Good materials. Convenient interface, a full set of wires, plus instruction in all appropriate languages.Cons:Long holds a charge, uncomfortable guide on the subject.OtherThoughts:B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenride on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Enough video quality, ease of use, waterproof , useful cables, ability to use as flash disk when it connected to computer,Cons:Very poor sound quality,OtherThoughts:Good for the price, i would recommend it to everyone if the microphone quality was acceptable. It wont satis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanmeja on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:the image is very good I expected it to be much worse, the mic works fine, the only thing on the bike that covered him hear much noise. I've only used the bike stand on the bike since I've had one alreadyCons:batteries do not last long without being rechargeable mine las... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpectrumGP on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use two months. The excellent chamber. It is ideal for use as the registrar on a trip on a bicycle, it is good for extreme videos. Completely corresponds to the declared characteristics.Cons:Quality of video good, in record is not present interruptions. The optical sta... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpectrumGP on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Bought as the video registrar on a bicycle and for shooting of videoclips about cross-country-country (kinds from various points of a bicycle during competitions). The permission 640*480, frequency of shots more than 25 in second, presence SD and a food from the accumula... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprinzhamlet78 on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:.: The cam is very rugged. Lost it at 70 km/h and it still works very fine. .: It's very cheap for the product it is .: it has 50 fps option : impressive .: Video quality is fair but resolution at 50 fps is only 320x240 Cons:.: Support is fragile. It broke at t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymfbrio on 05/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The build quality really impressed me, this appears solid and durable. It is easy to operate, and comes with a lot of accessories. The support ring rotates and allows you to use the camera in various positions. The recording at 50fps works really great with action scenes.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byspydernzzz on 04/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great system, great attachments. Cons:Microphone distorted not audible. Have to remove rubber insert that makes it water proof. Every second recording sound does not line up with video. Manual makes no comment regarding this. Manual states USB camera function but unable to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylinksprocket on 01/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Small Good weight Cons:Mount allows movement on the bike helmet Easy fix with double sided tape to reduce movement Buttons hard to push. Good to have a remote as once it on you head hit or miss to start the video. Point and shoot, well know spend some time to align to ge... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections