Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good videocamera

posted by SpectrumGP on 04/27/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Bought as the video registrar on a bicycle and for shooting of videoclips about cross-country-country (kinds from various points of a bicycle during competitions). The permission 640*480, frequency of shots more than 25 in second, presence SD and a food from the accumulator became the basic criterion.

Cons:

The chamber soundly is collected, does not creak also dangles nothing. Little bit hard buttons of inclusion/deenergizing and the menu.
    Flash card on 8 Gb it approximately supports confidently, 3 hours of video 640*480 (50 fps). Video registers one file, therefore if record by fragments it is necessary to stop record is required and again to start. Quality of video good, the optical stabilizer is absent.
    Eats from two AA batteries or accumulators. A current of consumption of the chamber 300-400 ?? for batteries, and 400-500 ?? for accumulators. At the category of batteries or accumulators the chamber automatically keeps record and is switched off. At use of accumulators the category badge burns constantly, even at completely charged accumulators, and illumination a little flickers. Accumulators in capacity 2100 ?? suffices at 2:30 - 3 hours.

OtherThoughts:

The chamber easy and convenient, it is easy to fasten on any part of a bicycle or a helmet. Without problems it is connected to the computer, it is identified as the flash-store.
    Dismantling of the chamber and survey of interiors has shown high level of assemblage.
    Date and time adjustment is a little inconveniently executed.

Bottomline:

The chamber has not disappointed. Pleases a parity the price quality. It is soundly made, functional and reliable, completely corresponds to the declared characteristics and mine criteria. I am happy with purchase!
    Excuse for my bad English :-)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections