DX » Community » Reviews » 3000mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack with Cellphone Adapters (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKenium2000 on 06/18/2013

This is one of the best external battery i've used. Firstly I was looking for the cheapest external battery on DX, but judged on appearance despite the blue colour, I decided to go for this battery. Great Build quality and it has a very nice carrying case. Working great so far. LED light charge indicator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawdglf5 on 01/15/2012

Internal 1S 3ah lithium battery is of a nice capacity and good low weight. The unit is sturdy and well built, the LED's indicating charge status are a nice addition. Charges off USB, charges to USB. Great idea! None that I've found yet. I use the Micro USB and the connector is well made. Perfect for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimriparan on 07/13/2011

-Amazing build quality of the battery itself -Very neat carrying case -Compact -Efficient -Cheapest high rating battery I found! -Doesn't really charge at 1A. More like 500~800mA. Still very useful -The adapters that come with the battery are of crapyy build quality. After one week mine stopped working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKryshaMira on 04/13/2011

It is best external battery I ever seen. Build quality and design is great, very useful case and retractable cable, and set of different plugs. Anyway, what is more importrant, it charges! My Desire HD (1300 mA battery) was charged first time for 100%, and second time for 50% until External battery become ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections