Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlanisRAE on 06/28/2014

Very pretty design with all the gears and stuff, gave it to my father for his birthday and he loved it, besides it doesnt ned battery change, very elegant gift for a gentleman. Price is fair. :) Sometimes hard to read because needle is tiny and of course its difficult to read even more at dark, the glass y a little rounded for me. :) Excellent and fancy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygetribica on 11/07/2013

Excellent looking watch. It definitely doesn't look cheap, although this brand represent cheap watches. It looks very elegant on your wrist and is the right watch size. For me, it is specially interesting that you can see entire mechanism, which was one of the reason that i bought it. It has some special glass that reflects between blue and purple, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycksen on 08/21/2013

This thing looks awesome and gets plenty of comments. Considering how cheap it was, I'm happy that it even keeps time in the first place. Great movement, long working time without winding... Beautiful blue tinted glass... Looks really expensive - deffinetely not cheap. None for me. Not too many cons with this watch. A couple of the gears that you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceinix on 02/10/2013

Great movement, long working time without winding... Beautiful blue tinted glass... Looks really expensive - deffinetely not cheap. the glass is not fitted well, chrome finnish is scratchy. sometimes it is hard to understand what is the time because of the golden on golden look. No date. I had to change the leather strap, which, although looks nice,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedmenezes on 01/10/2013

best leather watch already bought. already bought three watches and those that came last prettier, because the color was stronger internal and mirror, giving a more luxurious tone. Is that against the only team with sweat and smelling the leather is enough, but with a bit of alcohol solves. all that was bought for resale and gave it to profit from them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarrick149 on 12/12/2012

This thing looks awesome and gets plenty of comments. Considering how cheap it was, I'm happy that it even keeps time in the first place. Mine runs about 1 to 2 minutes fast every day. I have yet to accurately characterize this behavior, but it's about 1 to 2 minutes. Also, I have to wind it from time to time if I'm not active enough and before bed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiadodorothy on 12/06/2012

- beautiful design, you can see the mechanism and the small gears rotating all the time. - it's mechanical and self-winding so you don't have to buy batteries and change them every now and then. - it's very easy to change the leather straps by yourself. - the leather strap is a bit too shiny (glossy), but that's not a real con. - it stops working within ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaffeinated on 11/29/2012

The watch looks fantastic. I'm not really a watch person, but I will definitely be wearing this all the time. Besides the automatic winding, you can also manually wind it (I didn't know automatic watches did this prior to purchase). The blue and gold face goes great with the black band and silver case. The watch is very shiny so it may be hard to read ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannmac on 12/26/2011

> Strong watch. Fallen about 5 times and it haven't even scratched. > Long lasting; use it for a day, and it'll keep track of time for a goooood period. > EXTREMELY good looking. One-of-a-kind watch; It is not that much RUDE-MECHANICAL as it is elegant. > O.K. strap. Nothing fancy, but definitely not a "cheap looking" one. None.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyogorilla on 10/30/2011

Keeps time, self winding mechanism works although could do with a more active wrist than my own. Looks good and gets comments from people. My only negative is that this watch can be hard to read, the reflective gold colored hands over the complex mechanism and face make it hard to read in some conditions. Only other comment is the strap which is falling ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections