DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (6cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagustinscaz on 08/28/2011

Estaba buscando dos ventiladores para agregarle a mi pc y me han funcionado de maravilla! No hacen casi nada de ruido, hacen muy poco ruido. muy buenas revoluciones por minuto Facil de instalar y buena refrigeración I was looking to add two fans to my pc and I have worked out great! They make almost no noise, make very little noise. good rpm Easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartenDeVries on 04/01/2011

When fixing the cons, it is a nice fan for that price. The yellow sense wire was not well mounted on the crimp-contact. There was no electrical connection between the wire and the contact. I had to fix this by getting this contact out of the connector en replace this contact. This problem has been found on 2 fans I have got from DX. The yellow sense ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevilronald1 on 02/13/2011

My PC that is quite old now, 9+ years maybe, suddenly started giving me a "hardware monitor" error on bootup, this was no problem at first, but after a while the PC would shut itself down, when i checked the fan cpu temp in the bios setting the readings were through the roof!!!, so i suspected the cpu fan was dead, after taking the side panels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhunter on 10/08/2010

English: Cheaper!!i need it for a Celeron cpu and works fine. Español: Excelente, necesitaba un ventilador para un antiguo Celeron , funciono perfecto y mucho menos ruidoso que el viejo que tenia. English: not a con, but it needed new screws because the old ones were to shorts. Español: no es una contra, pero los antiguos tornillos que ten&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanwee on 05/01/2010

I bought this fan hoping that it would provide RPM information for the custom case I was building.. I bought 2 of these fans. Both the fans work and they spin up. Moderate amount of air being pushed.. Cannot detect fan speed! Both fans have the middle wire too. I thought they would be able to report RPM information, but RPM reported as 0 for both fans ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomo285 on 01/29/2010

Its work very well with my old 800mhz computer. Now my CPU fan will no more make some buzzzzy noice. I use it since 6 month and he still working very good whitout any noice. In Québec, you can only get that kind of rare old computer piece for 10 box. Fit perfectly on the CPU heatsink. No realy at this time except it doesn't come with the needed screw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomo285 on 11/07/2009

The size fit perfectly and the fan doesn't make some bad noice. The price is also very nice. It wort it ! I'm using it for a while and It keep working good with no bad noice. Nothing realy. I meen it does everything I expected it to do : Making my computer work. I think I'm gonna buy some others for my old computers "in case of". The size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerless on 11/05/2008

Tachometer, brushless fan Pushes quite a bit of air at full speed (12V) Not really a 'con' but I wish the documentation indicated the width of these fans. Makes a moderate amount of air movement noise, but not unexpected for the amount of air it pushes (12V). I had to hack this to work with my system - I needed a 10mm fan so I had to cut off a portion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 10/01/2008

Good quality fan Reasonably quiet Good price. Moves a good amount of air. Feels pretty sturdy. None . Be sure this is the right size you need (6mm). Good for an AMD Athlon K7 socket A in my case. needed some cheap fans and couldn't find any locally at this kind of price. Potent case ventilator but if there is not enough space for the air it blows to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaffy on 07/22/2008

Easy to install, brasses a lot of air for it's size. Extremely low priced. The fan comes without screws and requires screws that are about 1cm long. Mine was noisy, it made a quiet but very high pitched sound so I had to remove it because it was giving me a headache. I got this fan to cool down my case, the hard drive was going into dangerous temperatures.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections