DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (6cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagustinscaz on 08/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Estaba buscando dos ventiladores para agregarle a mi pc y me han funcionado de maravilla! No hacen casi nada de ruido, hacen muy poco ruido. muy buenas revoluciones por minuto Facil de instalar y buena refrigeración I was looking to add two fans to my pc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartenDeVries on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When fixing the cons, it is a nice fan for that price. Cons:The yellow sense wire was not well mounted on the crimp-contact. There was no electrical connection between the wire and the contact. I had to fix this by getting this contact out of the connector en re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevilronald1 on 02/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My PC that is quite old now, 9+ years maybe, suddenly started giving me a "hardware monitor" error on bootup, this was no problem at first, but after a while the PC would shut itself down, when i checked the fan cpu temp in the bios setting the readings were t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhunter on 10/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:English: Cheaper!!i need it for a Celeron cpu and works fine. Español: Excelente, necesitaba un ventilador para un antiguo Celeron , funciono perfecto y mucho menos ruidoso que el viejo que tenia. Cons:English: not a con, but it needed new screws because th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanwee on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this fan hoping that it would provide RPM information for the custom case I was building.. I bought 2 of these fans. Both the fans work and they spin up. Moderate amount of air being pushed.. Cons:Cannot detect fan speed! Both fans have the middle wir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomo285 on 01/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its work very well with my old 800mhz computer. Now my CPU fan will no more make some buzzzzy noice. I use it since 6 month and he still working very good whitout any noice. In Québec, you can only get that kind of rare old computer piece for 10 box. Fit perfe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomo285 on 11/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The size fit perfectly and the fan doesn't make some bad noice. The price is also very nice. It wort it ! I'm using it for a while and It keep working good with no bad noice. Cons:Nothing realy. I meen it does everything I expected it to do : Making my compute... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowerless on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tachometer, brushless fan Pushes quite a bit of air at full speed (12V) Cons:Not really a 'con' but I wish the documentation indicated the width of these fans. Makes a moderate amount of air movement noise, but not unexpected for the amount of air it pushes (12V... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 10/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality fan Reasonably quiet Good price. Moves a good amount of air. Feels pretty sturdy. Cons:None . OtherThoughts:Be sure this is the right size you need (6mm). Good for an AMD Athlon K7 socket A in my case. needed some cheap fans and couldn't find any locally at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaffy on 07/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, brasses a lot of air for it's size. Extremely low priced. Cons:The fan comes without screws and requires screws that are about 1cm long. Mine was noisy, it made a quiet but very high pitched sound so I had to remove it because it was giving me... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections