DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire BRC 18650 3.7V 2500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries - Yellow (2-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelectrofiil on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These batteries are good. I don't have no idea how much is actual capacity and I don't care too. It's last long time and quality seems good. Also these are protected, which is very good! I use them on my XML-T6 flashlight and light power are great! Cons:Maybe... Read more

5 0
  • posted byEvgeniyFadey on 07/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good batteries. Declared 3600 ma of course not, but it holds a charge very well when compared with red Ultrafire. Overdischarge protection performs its task. Turns off the load time. It's been a lot of charge / discharge cycles, but it seems that the batteries of their... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcelloangelo on 09/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it says, Good price for rechargeables like these. It fits Ultrafire (uv/led)flashlights and the SDLasers (which are not for sale anymore here) Well built and not easy to fall apart. I just charged them for the second time and have them for quite some time now... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybleep42 on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought several 18650 batteries from Deal Extreme in the past and was looking for a slightly higher capacity, realising that the capacity is often over stated. These batteries work fine, but are nowhere near the stated capacity. Cons:I did a direct compa... Read more

• posted byhhouter on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid 18650 battery, protected and good quality. Comes in sealed plastic and besides they are standard 18650's they look quite cool in the yellow colors. Price a bit on the high side but then for 3600mAh I'm eventually willing to pay the extra $$ for extra cap... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections