DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire BRC 18650 3.7V 2500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries - Yellow (2-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelectrofiil on 12/06/2012

These batteries are good. I don't have no idea how much is actual capacity and I don't care too. It's last long time and quality seems good. Also these are protected, which is very good! I use them on my XML-T6 flashlight and light power are great! Maybe price should be little bit cheaper. But if 3600mAh is actual capacity, then price is OK. What can ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byEvgeniyFadey on 07/23/2012

Good batteries. Declared 3600 ma of course not, but it holds a charge very well when compared with red Ultrafire. Overdischarge protection performs its task. Turns off the load time. It's been a lot of charge / discharge cycles, but it seems that the batteries of their original capacity is not lost. Compared them with the new, just purchased batteries.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcelloangelo on 09/27/2011

Does what it says, Good price for rechargeables like these. It fits Ultrafire (uv/led)flashlights and the SDLasers (which are not for sale anymore here) Well built and not easy to fall apart. I just charged them for the second time and have them for quite some time now and use them a lot. They are a little bit bigger than the not-protected ones. but ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybleep42 on 07/19/2011

I have bought several 18650 batteries from Deal Extreme in the past and was looking for a slightly higher capacity, realising that the capacity is often over stated. These batteries work fine, but are nowhere near the stated capacity. I did a direct comparison with SKU.26247, using the same load from a fresh full charge. The 26247 lasted about 5hrs ... Read more

• posted byhhouter on 07/06/2011

Solid 18650 battery, protected and good quality. Comes in sealed plastic and besides they are standard 18650's they look quite cool in the yellow colors. Price a bit on the high side but then for 3600mAh I'm eventually willing to pay the extra $$ for extra capacity. The stated capacity is not close to what's on the label. Compared this to the 2200mAh ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections