DX » Community » Reviews » XM-L 975-Lumen LED Emitter White Light Bulb (3.0~3.5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Super bright led at an awesome price. Great for DIY projects or upgrading existing flashlights. Not really a con, more a warning: led gets very very hot at full power, make sure to have it installed on big heatsink with heatsink paste for best heat dissipation. I have a circuit with two leds in series ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillep99 on 01/16/2014

I Love this LED! It's really bright! All my friends like "-Wow, did you just pay 7.95$ for that!?" It lights up my whole basement without any lenses.. I have it in my DIY bike light.. (thats made out of plastic) and it works just fine! Now I'm powering it with three AAA batteries. It works ... Read more

Pure POWER!

0 0 0

• posted bygreifswald on 12/25/2013

Quality seems good. Very bright wide light. Fits in the X2000 Zoom flashlight. Dont know. Price is high, but I prefer a good working light than a cheap bad or defective one. It fits in the x2000 zoom flashlight. There is a little space between the body of the flashlight and the led-star. I used some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCreulsomegeorge on 06/20/2013

This is a killer LED, it produces according to the data sheet a powerful 910 lumen at 3.0A. The 975 is according to the best product series. But none the less this one comes close. There aren't any cons, just the possible difficulty of cooling them, 10W of raw power. I do suggest you buy a cooling element ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumutkose on 09/06/2012

-Very Very Bright -Well structured -Good heatsink star -Voltage match with li-ion batteries -Power effiency is very high - Hard to solder because of star absorbing heat of soldering gun. -Hard to find a lens cap (i made myself using another lenscap) -Have to use a big heatsink to work safe. otherwise ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjayduey on 08/23/2012

-SUPER bright -runs on 3.6V -cheap for power -shipping (NOT handling) was pretty fast -star heatsink allows easy heatsinking -can be run on 12V with just a few resistors. -really really hot, therefore NEEDS big heatsink -was out of stock for about a month this is REALLY bright, about the power of a car ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynevik on 08/19/2012

I have bought this LED light before so it was a no brainer to buy it again. Very very bright and white - I drive it at the rated 3A and fit it into a special machined mount that I made for it. See below for further info. Puts out a lot of heat but this can be handled OK if you have sufficient metal to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuki319 on 08/15/2012

Really Bright. May be same or more than P7 c bin LED. Ues 3.3V / 3A driver. That will give you a good life span for this LED. The colour temperature about 6000 - 7000k it is very white. When drive Max. You see a hint of blue. This cree LED is not really reliable as I thought. If you order this for your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPyromaniacB on 07/18/2012

This is probably the best led currently in the world considering the cost and wattage. It's insanely bright. I use two of these with a Husqvarna Rider as headlamps and the light output is absolutely amazing. The solder pads are great, the star is providing great heat dissipation. These leds are the ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanutxy on 04/05/2012

This is the fourth LED I have bought. It is very easily assembled and has excellent light output. I changed the original bulb on a scuba flash light for this LED emitter and the difference in the light output was amazing! I don't like the colour temperature because the inner rim of the light has quite ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections