DX » Community » Reviews » XM-L 975-Lumen LED Emitter White Light Bulb (3.0~3.5V)
  • 5 star 19 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super bright led at an awesome price. Great for DIY projects or upgrading existing flashlights. Cons:Not really a con, more a warning: led gets very very hot at full power, make sure to have it installed on big heatsink with heatsink paste for best heat dissip... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillep99 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I Love this LED! It's really bright! All my friends like "-Wow, did you just pay 7.95$ for that!?" It lights up my whole basement without any lenses.. I have it in my DIY bike light.. (thats made out of plastic) and it works just fine! Now I'm poweri... Read more

Pure POWER!
    0 0
  • posted bygreifswald on 12/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality seems good. Very bright wide light. Fits in the X2000 Zoom flashlight. Cons:Dont know. Price is high, but I prefer a good working light than a cheap bad or defective one. OtherThoughts:It fits in the x2000 zoom flashlight. There is a little space betwe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCreulsomegeorge on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a killer LED, it produces according to the data sheet a powerful 910 lumen at 3.0A. The 975 is according to the best product series. But none the less this one comes close. Cons:There aren't any cons, just the possible difficulty of cooling them, 10W o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byumutkose on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very Very Bright -Well structured -Good heatsink star -Voltage match with li-ion batteries -Power effiency is very high Cons:- Hard to solder because of star absorbing heat of soldering gun. -Hard to find a lens cap (i made myself using another lenscap) -Have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjayduey on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-SUPER bright -runs on 3.6V -cheap for power -shipping (NOT handling) was pretty fast -star heatsink allows easy heatsinking -can be run on 12V with just a few resistors. Cons:-really really hot, therefore NEEDS big heatsink -was out of stock for about a month O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynevik on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought this LED light before so it was a no brainer to buy it again. Very very bright and white - I drive it at the rated 3A and fit it into a special machined mount that I made for it. See below for further info. Cons:Puts out a lot of heat but this ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuki319 on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really Bright. May be same or more than P7 c bin LED. Ues 3.3V / 3A driver. That will give you a good life span for this LED. The colour temperature about 6000 - 7000k it is very white. When drive Max. You see a hint of blue. Cons:This cree LED is not really r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPyromaniacB on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is probably the best led currently in the world considering the cost and wattage. It's insanely bright. I use two of these with a Husqvarna Rider as headlamps and the light output is absolutely amazing. The solder pads are great, the star is providing gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanutxy on 04/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the fourth LED I have bought. It is very easily assembled and has excellent light output. I changed the original bulb on a scuba flash light for this LED emitter and the difference in the light output was amazing! Cons:I don't like the colour temperature because... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections