DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
  • 5 star 33 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynashoud on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Originality factor. Immediately had to buy this aas soon as I saw it. It is made with great attention to detail, especially for the price. The zoom-lens shape suits a thermo mug surprisingly well, the mug is stable and easy to drink from. Cons:i wouldn't risk... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyOne on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cup looks very nice, the materials seems of good quality, the shape is almost the perfect replica of the original lens and the feeling is that the cup is durable. Keeps the temperature hot for long time. Cons:The only cons is the long lead of the object (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRothwan10 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's good and actually saves the temperature on the inside for a long time as well as good and friendly Conclusion weight makes it seem like a real camera lens and the original of the same trade name for Canon Inc. Cons:So far, no cons, but I think it's really... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylucasbellis on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really nice design, great gift for the price. Seems to have a great quality. Inside in aluminium. Cons:So far no cons. Seems to be a great product. OtherThoughts:Looks pretty like a real lens (of course, when you take a closer look you realize it's not a lens, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarvalho88 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That´s a very cool, nice looking, and confortable to hold camera like cup. It fits perfectly in one´s hand. It also keeps the heat for long enough to still drink something hot. I strongly recommend. And it also comes with a nice cap. Cons:None so far. It works... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGragbena on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great gift for photographers, filmmakers and fans. The design is wonderful and the materials in which it is made are of very good quality. Furthermore (and this is a very important data for me), the cup is marked "Canon", and almost none on th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJmjam on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- feels and looks like the real thing - resealable lid for easy travelling - comes in a nice package which is a plus for gift giving - stainless steel helps to keep the heat in as well as make it easier to clean Cons:- the switches don't function and are molde... Read more

Canon Lens Mug Overview
    0 0
  • posted bysuspqt on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:build quality is pretty good, very firm. looks like a real lens for those not involved you can put a lot of booze in it Cons:the box is just a box. fell apart when farted upon the thermos is rather good so no bad words there why are you still reading? i said n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHieronimuss on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks and feels like the real thing. Its aspect its pretty convincing, even for professional photographers. The stored liquid would keep temperature for a reasonable amoun of time (at least four straight hours, no matter if it is hot or cold) Cons:You better hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenjiYkey on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought the "Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)". It actually looks like a real camera lens, it has the right size and weight for an average mug. Looks awesome and definitely eye catching. I think the price is just fine... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections