DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
  • 5 star 37 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynashoud on 04/24/2014

Originality factor. Immediately had to buy this aas soon as I saw it. It is made with great attention to detail, especially for the price. The zoom-lens shape suits a thermo mug surprisingly well, the mug is stable and easy to drink from. i wouldn't risk putting it into a dish washer, I don't think it would survive that. Bought one for the fun factor,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyewteeguy on 04/15/2014

A great produce to amuse your colleagues or family. Serves as a table top decorative piece that provides great conversation. Exterior made of plastic. Interior made of metal, suitable for cold or hot drinks I suppose. The price could be cheaper. DX might consider selling them as a bundle of 2 at cheaper price(just my thoughts). Thinking of getting another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyOne on 01/21/2014

This cup looks very nice, the materials seems of good quality, the shape is almost the perfect replica of the original lens and the feeling is that the cup is durable. Keeps the temperature hot for long time. The only cons is the long lead of the object (I live in italy). I washed the cup into the dishwashing machine and some writes have been slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRothwan10 on 01/21/2014

It's good and actually saves the temperature on the inside for a long time as well as good and friendly Conclusion weight makes it seem like a real camera lens and the original of the same trade name for Canon Inc. So far, no cons, but I think it's really excellent Worth the experience and a very nice addition to its size and has a suitable weight makes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySoyyeta on 01/16/2014

It is a very nice looking, and confortable to hold camera lens like cup. It really fits perfectly in one's hand. It also mantains the hot drinks for quite a long time, works really well. It's a totally plus the fact that it also comes with a nice cap to drink. I really recommend it. The letters will totally fade away after several washes. Try to wash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasbellis on 01/09/2014

Really nice design, great gift for the price. Seems to have a great quality. Inside in aluminium. So far no cons. Seems to be a great product. Looks pretty like a real lens (of course, when you take a closer look you realize it's not a lens, but it is still cool)! It kept my coffee warm for more than half an hour, however it's summer in Brazil and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerrymedina on 12/11/2013

Looks like a Genuine L Series lens. As a Professional Photographer, it's funny to make others think it's an actual lens and not a thermos. Holds the heat quite well, and have not had any problems. Had it sitting for an hour with freshly boiled coffee, and came back to the full glass and was quite warm, which surprised me. Loved that feature. ;D Ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebbiedk on 10/17/2013

Good looking, good weight as well. Works as it is supposed to and a fun little item. Except for the lid, it looks identical to a telescopic lens for an untrained eye. I consider it a pro that the buttons are not moveable, and that there is no "zoom" mechanism. Ofcource cheap material, but what to be expected for 11 USD. Besides this not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarvalho88 on 08/19/2013

That´s a very cool, nice looking, and confortable to hold camera like cup. It fits perfectly in one´s hand. It also keeps the heat for long enough to still drink something hot. I strongly recommend. And it also comes with a nice cap. None so far. It works perfectly when holding driking and keeping the drink hot. The design is very beautiful ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGragbena on 08/10/2013

It's a great gift for photographers, filmmakers and fans. The design is wonderful and the materials in which it is made are of very good quality. Furthermore (and this is a very important data for me), the cup is marked "Canon", and almost none on the market it is in this way, so that makes this my favorite items at the time of purchase. The ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections