DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills (Mint Flavor/DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

best item ive ever bought on DX. for sure. these are amazing. very smooth, great taste, flavour is amazing mint. very menthol. Amazing for the price. people think I must be paying upwards of $50 for this pack when i show them to people. smoke indoors! it is great. you have to plug into the wall to charge ... Read more

Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette wit

0 0 0

• posted byand32737 on 07/22/2012

Works better than many electronic cigarettes that sell for twice the price. Pleasant taste, the battery will last around two days (with moderate use), the size of a real cigarette, has helped me quit smoking, THE PRICE! Simple to use It is not made clear which cartridge refills will fit. The cartridges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarlis92 on 05/08/2011

Great product for the price. Not the best from e-cigs but it does the work. It is good that it comes with 7 cartriges and they run out about in 1 and 1/2 a week. Simply to brake, but for the price it is not so bad. It could give one more atomizer, becouse for an inacurate user, the atomizer brakes Cool ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperSB on 02/20/2011

The thing i like the most of this e cig is that the package resembles a real cigarette package ( Fake kent packaging). This e cigarette has average battery life and the atomizer has not burned out on me. The atomizer is not the best of the best but is still very good. Not really a con and should not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections