DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills (Mint Flavor/DC 5V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

best item ive ever bought on DX. for sure. these are amazing. very smooth, great taste, flavour is amazing mint. very menthol. Amazing for the price. people think I must be paying upwards of $50 for this pack when i show them to people. smoke indoors! it is great. you have to plug into the wall to charge them. not really much of a con though, seeing ... Read more

Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette wit
    0 0
  • posted byand32737 on 07/22/2012

Works better than many electronic cigarettes that sell for twice the price. Pleasant taste, the battery will last around two days (with moderate use), the size of a real cigarette, has helped me quit smoking, THE PRICE! Simple to use It is not made clear which cartridge refills will fit. The cartridges provided do not seem to be refillable with e liquid.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarlis92 on 05/08/2011

Great product for the price. Not the best from e-cigs but it does the work. It is good that it comes with 7 cartriges and they run out about in 1 and 1/2 a week. Simply to brake, but for the price it is not so bad. It could give one more atomizer, becouse for an inacurate user, the atomizer brakes Cool package. You shuld buy this produck just for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperSB on 02/20/2011

The thing i like the most of this e cig is that the package resembles a real cigarette package ( Fake kent packaging). This e cigarette has average battery life and the atomizer has not burned out on me. The atomizer is not the best of the best but is still very good. Not really a con and should not change you're decision on buying it. You have to watch ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections