DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills
Customer’s impression:
Spokojenost
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanek on 11/29/2014

I am very satisfied with this product. for: quality, inexpensive, easy operation. against: none I recommend to buy this product. satisfaction Read more

Impression:Spokojenost;

0 0 0

• posted byMegadrowsy on 08/05/2013

Price. The few times it works, its an ok smoke. Only works sometimes, wast of money. Sharger is tricky, sigarette get very hot to hold. After full sharge only works a few puffs, and then its to hot to hold. Sigarett allso to heavy, and filters fall off. Waste of money. Cartridge should hold 200 puffs,... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byGitarrenspieler on 07/04/2013

1. Very easy to use. 2. Many flavors available. 3. Dense smoke. 4. Love the front LED. 5. Easily rechargable (laptop, car, mobile charger socket) 6. No foul smell. Can smoke anywhere anytime. People won't run away from you. 1. Very plasticky to hold. 2. Cartridges die very soon. really soon. 3. Not at ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKarlrobak on 05/02/2013

- Produces a very nice thick vapor compared to both other electronic cigarettes and even regular cigarettes - Super cheap, it costs about the same amount of money as HALF a pack of cigarettes in my country - Looks! At the same exact size of a regular cigarette, it looks very nice, have only gotten compliments ... Read more

Compared to a regular cigarette 2 easy ways to change the filter

0 0 0

• posted bykellykarate on 04/14/2013

Extremely cheap and works wonders! Not only do you get an e-cigarette but also ten refills and a USB adapter.The e-cigarette itself has the same size as a regular cigarette. the vapor amount is satisfactory and the taste is quite alright. Welll... the quailty of these are a little hit and miss. As you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysavalla on 03/12/2013

Really cheap and easy to use cigarette. Does good smoke and gives you the sensation of smoking. I liked the taste of the refill that came on it, although I do not know which one it is. Easy to charge, just plug the USB into a computer or something with a USB port. It gets a little warm when using, around ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrebell71 on 03/07/2013

object inexpensive, in principle very easy to use produce little steam, I think it's good for those who do not smoke more than 5-10 cigarettes a day for users who want e-cigarette I highly recommend the EGO: they make more steam looks very much like a normal cigarette only has this red light in front ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytooneh on 02/28/2013

easy to use, nice taste. No leaking in your purse. I started with these but soon went to an EGO-T because that looks more sophisticated and you get more smoke out of it. You get less smoke, and there are better options. the red light looks stupid, i don't want to smoke it in a pub or so. its like a childs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMutasim on 02/21/2013

I bought this product to do tricks with it (hoops ect) it has good nice thick smoke and the battery life lasted a very long time i got it about a month ago and i still didnt have to charge it yet ... for the price you can't go wrong. The Nicotine taste weird to me... iv'e seen the other reviews and they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonnz423 on 02/11/2013

The smoke looks realistic and tastes good. It says that it's marlboro flavour but its little sweet and actually doesn't taste marlboro. If you're quiting smoking buy this :) Sometimes it doesn't work, the battery life is about 200 puffs, it tastes little bit wierd Its Very nice e-cigarette, with nice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections