DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills (Mint Flavor)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJokkk on 07/04/2013

-really easy to use no need to press button, just inhale through it and it emits vapor -tasty pack of 10 mint flavored capsules they taste better than mint flavor in green label tobacco -charges quickly and conveniently through USB, I was able to test this e-cig after couple of minutes charging -capsules are easy to push on, and they hold. -nothing ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymhogeling on 07/03/2013

I really like the taste of it. I used to smoke 3-5 cigarettes a day. And all in my room which made it smell a bit ashtray-like after a while. After lunch now i smoke this and when i return from work the room doesn't smell bad. In the evening i change, sometimes a normal, sometimes this. fast charging, enough refills, taste good. One filling lasts really ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byteretere2000 on 11/10/2012

Incredible price, good flavor, produced more vapor than several sofisticted cigarettes I have. I bought it just for the battery, because I have another cigarettes with different systems, but now I´m using this! Very good packed.Each cartridge last several days, depending if you are a heavy smoker or not. It takes only USB charger. Of course you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjacko06 on 10/06/2012

nice product! easy to use very simply , it s look like a cigarette, very nice. the cigarette its a little bit heavy , but i think every e-cigarette will be the same! i think the e cigarette is not so good quality! when i took of the cartidge it broken but i repair it now it s ok. for the price it s a good product, i don t know if i ll really stop smoking ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjacko06 on 09/02/2012

very nice product, ionizer works well, and enough smoke out compared to other e-cigarette i bought. very easy to use loke strong product! Filters are provided with very good , i receive menthol one (no choice) the battery does not last very long. the e-cigarette is a bit heavy but is the cons of all e-cigarette. I am happy with this product, I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalthir on 05/08/2012

- Easy to use - Very cheap - Includes 10 cartridges - Works as it should - Only chargeable with USB Very good and cheap way to quit smoking. If you are having problems with quiting, go with this. I suggested it for my friends and they also have bought it (some bought several). I already have one, but decided to buy another one as its very cheap, works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvbueno on 01/09/2012

easy to use. The instructions are of some help, but for novice more instructiosn are needed.... as when is completed charge the red light turn off and when is disconected from the usb it flashes 3 times. and all the same easy to use. The instructions are of some help, but for novice more instructiosn are needed.... as when is completed charge the red ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmha184 on 09/06/2011

Easy to use, very good price, the mint refills taste nice. vapor is pleasant and takes the craving for real cigarettes partly, It doesn´t produce much vapor, but its ok for the size could be cheaper still, my smoking friends says its not the same, that it could be stronger in taste and vapor. I´ve charged the battery a week ago and I´... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlindner on 08/22/2011

easy to use, good price and the mint refills taste nice. vapor is pleasant and takes the craving for real cigarettes partly does not produce a lot of vapor, but its ok for the size could be cheaper still, but it is not a big deal i don't know how long the atomizer and battery will last, but if it lasts for a month i would say this is a perfect e-cig ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepwdmd on 05/14/2011

5 times cheaper than in my country. Looks like a real cigarette. Sounds like a real one too. Charge it everywhere by USB. No crappy smoke - only minty vapor. Very nice looking and attractive. A little heavier than a normal cigarette, so it's hard to hold it with your mouth and no hands - but it's not really a big con. I used to smoke one pack of cigarettes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections