DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Flavor)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheInfamous on 08/20/2013

-With this E-cig i feel it's very easy to quit smoking, i think it's for the similarity to the real Cig. -The price is much less than real tobacco. -Taste is regular, but not bad. Life of battery is Short, but i smoke a lot, and maybe if you are amateur fits perfect for you. And the taste its strange, but for this price im very happy Fine I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemmyk on 04/17/2013

Electronic Cigarette, with all equipment and chargers inside. You get refills but its recommended to buy a Tobacco oil instead. It produces a lot of water-steam based smoke, and have a good vaporizer, its not hard to take off the cap and put the oil on vaporizer, just you must take care that you dont put too much because it will leak and all of your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksano on 03/04/2013

- very cheap - easy to use - the flavor is good - easy to recharge and carry around - the e cigarette stops to work with 1 month of use, i assumed that the internal circuit has burn out, becouse i,ve tested the bateries and they was working propperly. I only used about 10 times or 15 times (one or 2 hours per use) If you want to smoke this product is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynicodeangelis on 01/23/2013

Cheap and it have quite a good taste (I received VIRGINIA taste). Its usefull for those times where you"NEED!" to smoke but youre quiting. Seems to be fragile, better but the pack with two cigarettes. You dont know what you smoke really, its a smelly oil with no ingredients but well.. If you smoke cigarretes you smoke even more harmfull things.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteph7575 on 08/11/2012

better than smoking No tobacco, no light, no burning, no tar and no real smoke - No cancerous substances, during the burning of tobacco there are approx. 40 cancerous substances, no ashtrays, no cigarette butts, no horrible smells and no air polluting (no CO2) recharge it by any USB port Disposable atomizer can be sucked about 300 times battery life ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybrunodgs on 07/24/2012

This is a very cheap and usefull e-cigarette, it works preety well and it is strong enough for people used to smoke regular cigarettes. The charger is also a nice part, cause it fits very properly and works good. It does not show enough quality though. I had to buy a second one because the first one crashed the atomizer and I could not fix it cause ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byredpepper007 on 12/22/2011

- looks like a real cigarette, only heavier (but doesnt disturbs) - cool red led, in dark looks just like fire - high quality build - came exactly as in pictures with 10 refills - battery was charged already, no need to wait 8 hours till first use (I doubt its fully charged, but enough for first time testing purposes) - no cigarette smoke smell in your ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySmolynin on 03/15/2011

- Looks as a real cigaret; - There is no smell of a cigaret smoke; - It is possible to use everywhere; - Inexpensive cost of cigarets; - Helps will get rid of dependence of smoking; - Taste reminds hookah tobacco (apple taste); - Friends and familiar with interest pay attention :) The unique minus is it is necessary to wait long for the new order with ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections