DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Flavor)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheInfamous on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-With this E-cig i feel it's very easy to quit smoking, i think it's for the similarity to the real Cig. -The price is much less than real tobacco. -Taste is regular, but not bad. Cons:Life of battery is Short, but i smoke a lot, and maybe if you are amateur f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemmyk on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Electronic Cigarette, with all equipment and chargers inside. You get refills but its recommended to buy a Tobacco oil instead. It produces a lot of water-steam based smoke, and have a good vaporizer, its not hard to take off the cap and put the oil on vaporiz... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksano on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cheap - easy to use - the flavor is good - easy to recharge and carry around Cons:- the e cigarette stops to work with 1 month of use, i assumed that the internal circuit has burn out, becouse i,ve tested the bateries and they was working propperly. I o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynicodeangelis on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and it have quite a good taste (I received VIRGINIA taste). Its usefull for those times where you"NEED!" to smoke but youre quiting. Cons:Seems to be fragile, better but the pack with two cigarettes. You dont know what you smoke really, its a smelly oil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteph7575 on 08/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:better than smoking No tobacco, no light, no burning, no tar and no real smoke - No cancerous substances, during the burning of tobacco there are approx. 40 cancerous substances, no ashtrays, no cigarette butts, no horrible smells and no air polluting (no CO2) recharge... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybrunodgs on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very cheap and usefull e-cigarette, it works preety well and it is strong enough for people used to smoke regular cigarettes. The charger is also a nice part, cause it fits very properly and works good. Cons:It does not show enough quality though. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byredpepper007 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- looks like a real cigarette, only heavier (but doesnt disturbs) - cool red led, in dark looks just like fire - high quality build - came exactly as in pictures with 10 refills - battery was charged already, no need to wait 8 hours till first use (I doubt its fully charg... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySmolynin on 03/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks as a real cigaret; - There is no smell of a cigaret smoke; - It is possible to use everywhere; - Inexpensive cost of cigarets; - Helps will get rid of dependence of smoking; - Taste reminds hookah tobacco (apple taste); - Friends and familiar with interest pay a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections