DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Guitar Capo for 6-String Guitar (Random Color)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytmchua on 08/16/2013

Cheap, well made and won't damage your guitar's neck. Best for thinner necked guitars The spring isn't quite stiff enough, it will hold the strings down but will shift during strumming. It doesn't hold the tuning as well as a dunlop capo. The metallic coating has also started to flake around the hinge and grip. Maybe better suited for nylon stringed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

The quality is great for the price, seems similar to a lot of brands found in traditional stores. The grip is tight and sounds better than the previous capo I was using. It is very light. It won't support thicker electric guitar necks, don't try to make it fit or you might scratch your precious instrument. Also don't recommend this for classical guitars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorsional on 08/05/2012

It's sturdy, and doesn't seem to want to break anytime in the next few months. It keeps a tight grip on the strings. It's... blue? It's easy to use It's EXACTLY the same as the 25859 capo on this website, except blue and 50 cents cheaper, and the thing looks pretty different than on the picture. On the picture it looks like the capo is for western guitars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtadeu on 10/22/2011

It is really Stainless Steel, so it will last forever It is very cheap! Much cheaper than any capo you can find, even the plastic ones! You would pay 30 dollars for a capo as great as this one. It can hold firmly all the strings without loosing the tone or tunning I can't think about any cons... it is really a nice capo that can be used live or on studio.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1AnTo on 08/15/2011

Very nice matte finish I got a silver version instead of the gold one, but i actually prefer it. The grip is very strong, and sturdy, The shipping took a while, but it was definitely worth the wait. For just over 3 dollars, this is a VERY good buy. The capo only just fits in all of the strings in the 3rd fret. This is only a problem when you need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemerchante on 06/03/2011

It's exactly what I was looking for. This kind of capo could cost 15-20€ in Spain. In DX I have payed less than 3€. It's strong enough, and the rubber looks great. Mine is black, and the paint is not very good. The first time I used it, the paint of some parts pulled off. It's not a real problem; only esthetic. In fact I would preffered it with no paint,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmnash on 05/06/2011

Very sturdy, grips the strings perfectly, it sounds mint. I'm not the kinda person to just say this but it might be the best gripped capo ive ever seen. The price is amazing, arrived pretty quickly, nice rubber grips back and front, no worries it will scratch my guitars. It's green! It's a horrible metallic green colour! Oh well, maybe i'll sharpie ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanchom on 03/25/2011

Now its a guitar capo...so not so much to write about it anyway. - The build quality is fair. Its a metal capo with strong enough spring. - The rubber part also is good - It has a plastic cover on the side holding the back of the neck not to scratch it The cons are mainly related to its usefulness - I bought it for a classical guitar and now I can advise ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections