DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Guitar Capo for 6-String Guitar (Random Color)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Superb

posted by gmnash on 05/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Very sturdy, grips the strings perfectly, it sounds mint. I'm not the kinda person to just say this but it might be the best gripped capo ive ever seen. The price is amazing, arrived pretty quickly, nice rubber grips back and front, no worries it will scratch my guitars.

Cons:

It's green! It's a horrible metallic green colour! Oh well, maybe i'll sharpie it.

OtherThoughts:

The thing to look for when a dealextreme product arrives is 'ho long before this breaks?' and i can't see this one doing that. The metal is fine, the spring is nice and taught, well clipped in. I can't see this one failing.

Bottomline:

To think this would £15-20 in your local shop, it's crazy. To look at it you think 'how can music stores sell this for £20? It.s just metal and rubber!'. The manufacturer knows this, and this is exactly how much it should cost. Brilliant

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections