DX » Community » Reviews » NEO SOCKET Fuel Economizer for Car - Save Fuel/Gas 10%-30% (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoGoz on 03/12/2013

Yes this works. The result is better when the battery don´t have more capacibillity of the car to remove the ripple from the alternator. The result of the save gas was 12 Km/L to 13,5Km/L. The assembly quality is not good. I need to turned the device to illuminate the floor of the car. The power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjgaro on 01/23/2013

I was very skeptical with this product, but for the money I had, I decided to try it. To my surprise, I can say that if it works. After two months of use I have confirmed that saving about 10% of gasoline in a car for 13 years. Build a little delicate. This is the second use, since previously bought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymurraydb on 10/12/2012

This little gizmo, improved my average fuel economy from 11.2 Litres per 100 KM to 9.1 Litres per100 KM. It uses one of only two 12 volt sockets in my car which leaves my wife and I to fight over the remaining one to charge our mobile devices I've already bought a few for friends and family. And now ... Read more

3 0 7

• posted bykontop on 06/27/2012

I purchased this device because of extremely low price compared to the cost of my fuel. I'm skeptical of the set to benefits and effectiveness of this device. Car manufacturers wanting to sell cars with low fuel consumption, would use in their production such a device. This is not the issue with the ... Read more

0 0 10

• posted byyuriser on 01/25/2012

It works!!!! Thats means it does everything it promises! In fact, I didn't notice any power difference which I wouldn't care less What make this blue small gadget amazing is that it really saves fuel! I've tried in two situations: First I went to work during a week without it. Then, I went with this ... Read more

5 0 11

• posted byGeneral99 on 12/06/2011

Small. Light. Blue. Light on when operated. It is gadget for dummies. It is not working. It is only inserted in your cigarette lighter socket in your car. And it is only making light by small LED, when you drive your car. It's all. I use it till two month. I did not saw effect. Before I installing this ... Read more

0 0 42

• posted byckeitz on 10/29/2011

It has a pretty blue light. I'm sorry but there is no way this product does anything other then light up. No fuel savings. No horsepower gains. I'm an automotive expert and can guarantee the claim of this product doing anything other then lighting up is impossible. I love DealExtreme. They are no responsible ... Read more

0 0 23

• posted bycaptiva on 04/22/2011

This is a very cheap product only cost less than $5.00. It works perfectly for me for the fuel savings, been using it for close to 2 weeks, my fuel consumption had saved 10% compare the fact that I been tracking my fuel consupution and only after I bought this product. It really works for me in saving ... Read more

5 0 1

• posted byTheOtherSpike on 04/18/2011

At least you'll only be be throwing away $20. For this thing to have a chance to work it would have to store so much energy that it would probably explode and kill you. This is just another of a long line of scams / urban legends about cars. Does anyone really think that a car manufacturer would reduce ... Read more

0 0 23

• posted byfurrtek on 01/28/2011

Absolutely none, except if you want a blue LED, two resistors, a (bad quality) capacitor, a spring, and a fuse. It may also make your friends or relatives laugh at you, for your lack of sense and taste. The black plastic is pretty good and thick actually, can be easily salvaged for your DIY lighter-socket-... Read more

0 0 42

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections