Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetermoe on 11/13/2011

Nice little mouse. All plug-and-play and no software drivers need to be installed on a Windows 7 based laptop. Buttons work well, mouse is accurate, cable is long enough. Cable is thin and flexible. We did not think the mouse would be this small; it is typical "laptop-mouse" size. There is nothing wrong with this mouse, but we overlooked this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayadaddy on 01/04/2010

It,works as advertised.Finish of paint ect is good.secure fitting plug(not wobbly).Very small and light. Cord is VERY thin,makes me worry about longevity of device.Much smaller than I thought.Too small for extended daily use I feel. This would make a better laptop mouse due to it's size.The drawbacks of this mouse actually become positives,when used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaronl on 04/06/2009

Great small little mouse. Came in great packaging with a little slip telling you which QA operator inspected it (over done don't you think?). The mouse was surprisingly small, helpful if there was a scaled photo. However, that was great for my purposes as I needed a mouse for my netbook. Seems fairly accurate and more than good enough for day to day ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanich on 04/10/2008

- The mouse is nice and cheap - It works when you plug it in - When used on a mouse pad or piece of paper works fine - Small enough to chuck in the laptop bag - Nice colour & no scratching - Smaller than I imaged it when I ordered it (glad I bought it for the wife and not myself) - USB cable is a lot thinner than most, wouldn't be hard to kink or ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections