DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Tuner + Metronome with Pickups for Guitar & Bass (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfuriouswolf on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product easy tuning. with it the tuning of my guitar and eletric guitar became much easier and faster. considered a good buy products much cheaper here in DX than in Brazil. "Produto de fácil afinação. com ele a afinação da meu violão... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiliano1002003 on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works fine, Earphones can be used. Can be used to tune a guitar, bass or as a note detector. Cons:microphone seems to be fragile, sometimes it does not work if it's not firmly placed on the guitar. It only supports classical tunning, other scales are not availabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdivanCosta on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use interface. Batteries included. Good sound and volume control side. Very practical and useful the rear bracket that lets you be inclined improving the vision. Resistant material, very soft and buttons. Cons:At first, I thought the packaging ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVickCoimbra on 07/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great tuner, very accurate!!!!!!!! Easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The price is really amazing. It costs the double or triple in my country!!!!!!! Cons:Until now I have no cons. This product really satisfied me and I have no negative comments to do!!!!!!! There's no on/off bu... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydervillo on 06/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is easy to use and was perfect able to tun my acoustic guitar strings. I have even tested against my piano sounds and the tuning function was able to identify correctly the notes. The metronome has clear sound and lights that help the use. The prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxx9000 on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very cheap (tuners with the same functionality in local stores cost 3-5 times more); - lcd screen duplicated with 3 LEDs, so you can use it in conditions of poor lightning or a long distance; - pretty accurate; - user manual and buttons are in english language... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections