DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar Strings/Peg Winder (Random Color)
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfdg965 on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is made out of Good plastic quality. This Guitar Strings/Peg Winder definitely helps when winding or unwinding the guitar strings. It can be used with ukelele pegs too. It Saved alot of time and energy. It gets really tiring to wind the guitar strings mauna... Read more

peg winder peg winder1
    0 0
  • posted bygidonlevy on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works just like described. Built very well. No problems with it very good product. Cons:There are no cons this product is very well built. OtherThoughts:If you're tired of changing the strings on the guitar and want an easy and quick way to do it this is the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytioboti on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does exactly what it is made for!!!, beside you I can list 1.- Excellent Quality.- 2.- Easy to Use.- 3.- Good Grip.- 4.- Feels really strong on hand.- 5.- The plastic has excellent quality, there is no risk of scratch the tuning keys.- Cons:I cannot mention anyo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDherp on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does exactly what it is made for; latches on to the string pegs when putting new strings in your guitar and winds the pegs faster and easier than you would by hand. Sturdy and well constructed. CHEAP! Cons:No cons what-so-ever. OtherThoughts:Mine came in dark... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymclpl on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's your standard Guitar Strings/ peg winder. It works very well, and it's cheap! It has nice color palette, costs about three or four times less than the same one you can find in your stores. Absolutely must have! Cons:I don't think there are any cons. It wi... Read more

White/transparent capo. very good
    0 0
  • posted byTellVilma on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tool has a robust construction, two moving parts with a metal screw holding them together. The parts are made of transparent, solid and durable plastic, I think there's no chance of braking them. The main gap in the head is fitting on most of the tuning p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byippo90 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This peg winder is the first one i have bought ever. It seems to do what it's promised to do, and it seems quite robust. The items winds very easily, which makes fast sting changing sessions. It's green, which is my favorite color. Cons:The peg patterns doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The quality is the best thing about this product, i have it for more than 5 months and still works perfectly!!! - It is perfect for classic guitar, i have a Tagima and a Martin and this product works grat with both!! - It is small and easy to caryr Cons:- Ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrMaNe on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the best product for guitar experts (technicians / moderators / pro users)... if you have an acoustic / electric guitar it a must have in order to replace quickly - safely - and easily the dusty old strings. on a classic guitar i don't find it as useful Cons:since i just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhodja on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a nice little gadget! I live in a very damp area and my strings get rusted very often so I need to change strings quite often. This thing makes the process much easier for my left hand. It is made of thick and quality plastic, good priced and very useful when ch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections