DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar Strings/Peg Winder (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
good nice OK Surprise Великолепно
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBatera132 on 06/25/2015

Pros: produto de boa qualidade, material firme. Otimiza bastante tempo e esforço na hora de trocar encoramentos de violão, guitarra e etc. Cons: nenhum

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byandloin on 05/13/2015

Pros: Great timesaver. Even more so with a mod allowing it to be used with a screwdriver. Cons: None apart from looking cheap, but it's not an issue. Other: I'll be updating this is my opinion changes.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffreyjp on 04/03/2015

this is a must have for every guitarist especially if you change strings regularly or experiment with your guitar regularly. this can make string changing/installing easier

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byebdoly on 03/02/2015

Pros: Easy to use, fits all tuners and might find it useful in all your guitars. Cons: You can not choose the color

Impression:good,nice,Surprise;

0 0 0

• posted bydartwaider on 11/02/2014

Это супер. Я теперь забыл о тех мучениях при натягивании новых струн. Минусов абсолютно никаких.

Отлично и практично

Impression:Великолепно;

0 0 0

• posted byrandro on 08/21/2014

gostei muito desse produto que chegou no meu país Ok

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byfdg965 on 03/03/2014

It is made out of Good plastic quality. This Guitar Strings/Peg Winder definitely helps when winding or unwinding the guitar strings. It can be used with ukelele pegs too. It Saved alot of time and energy. It gets really tiring to wind the guitar strings maunally. There are no bad things bout peg... Read more

peg winder peg winder1

0 0 0

• posted byflipintheuib on 01/09/2014

What can I say?! It works perfectly! You can change your strings faster than if your have to do it manually. Moreover, it's not just faster but easier! None I can think of. Perhaps that I was not able to order it sooner because it was out of stock. If you have never changed guitar strings, you do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreasG on 08/29/2013

I have used it for my ukuleles and it does what it's supposed to do. It makes changing strings with geared tuners so much easier and cut the time it takes for me at least in half. It looks quite nice and the plastic seems very hard and durable. I can't really see any, sure it is made of plastic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvtguedes on 08/23/2013

Good material, looks really sturdy. Worked with my bass guitar and with les paul, sperzel and strato tuners. // Material de qualidade, aparenta ser bastante robusto. Funcionou com meu baixo e com tarrachas de les paul, strato e sperzel. Nothing relevant. Maybe the packaging could be better. // A... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: