DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar Strings/Peg Winder (Random Color)
  • 5 star 17 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfdg965 on 03/03/2014

It is made out of Good plastic quality. This Guitar Strings/Peg Winder definitely helps when winding or unwinding the guitar strings. It can be used with ukelele pegs too. It Saved alot of time and energy. It gets really tiring to wind the guitar strings maunally. There are no bad things bout this peg winder. Mine comes in black or a very very dark ... Read more

peg winder peg winder1
    0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 01/09/2014

What can I say?! It works perfectly! You can change your strings faster than if your have to do it manually. Moreover, it's not just faster but easier! None I can think of. Perhaps that I was not able to order it sooner because it was out of stock. If you have never changed guitar strings, you would thing you do not need this, but trust me, this makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreasG on 08/29/2013

I have used it for my ukuleles and it does what it's supposed to do. It makes changing strings with geared tuners so much easier and cut the time it takes for me at least in half. It looks quite nice and the plastic seems very hard and durable. I can't really see any, sure it is made of plastic, some people might not like that but it still feels robust ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvtguedes on 08/23/2013

Good material, looks really sturdy. Worked with my bass guitar and with les paul, sperzel and strato tuners. // Material de qualidade, aparenta ser bastante robusto. Funcionou com meu baixo e com tarrachas de les paul, strato e sperzel. Nothing relevant. Maybe the packaging could be better. // Nada relevante. A embalagem poderia ser melhor. I can't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillgr on 08/13/2013

Perfect shipped to Brazil. Thanks. Muito bom. O produto chegou em um mês, mas isso é previsto devido a distância. Obrigado ao vendedor. Podem comprar que vale a pena. Produto e preço excelente. Ainda mais que é frete grátis. Demora um pouco para chegar (30 dias ou mais até...) mas isso é aceitável devido ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygidonlevy on 06/26/2013

Works just like described. Built very well. No problems with it very good product. There are no cons this product is very well built. If you're tired of changing the strings on the guitar and want an easy and quick way to do it this is the product for you. very recommended This tool has a robust construction, two moving parts with a metal screw holding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytioboti on 06/14/2013

Does exactly what it is made for!!!, beside you I can list 1.- Excellent Quality.- 2.- Easy to Use.- 3.- Good Grip.- 4.- Feels really strong on hand.- 5.- The plastic has excellent quality, there is no risk of scratch the tuning keys.- I cannot mention anyone, it's serves it's purpose.- If you want to have your string correctly installed, this is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDherp on 05/31/2013

Does exactly what it is made for; latches on to the string pegs when putting new strings in your guitar and winds the pegs faster and easier than you would by hand. Sturdy and well constructed. CHEAP! No cons what-so-ever. Mine came in dark blue, looks good! Great cheap product that functions perfectly for what it is intended for. The plastic is thick ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymclpl on 05/21/2013

It's your standard Guitar Strings/ peg winder. It works very well, and it's cheap! It has nice color palette, costs about three or four times less than the same one you can find in your stores. Absolutely must have! I don't think there are any cons. It winds your guitar, what is more to add? Even the good quality of the plastic, I was suprised by it,... Read more

White/transparent capo. very good
    0 0
  • posted byTellVilma on 05/20/2013

This tool has a robust construction, two moving parts with a metal screw holding them together. The parts are made of transparent, solid and durable plastic, I think there's no chance of braking them. The main gap in the head is fitting on most of the tuning pegs, also have a sheer gap for fitting on stratocaster type pegs more tightly. The winder also ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections