Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybjorn7707 on 01/02/2014

You can use it in many ways, because its so easy to strap on to things. Lots of pockets. Not to small, and not to big. Its just perfect. Not waterresisant. Smells terrible when its new. But that wears off. The color can get a grayich look in sun, notering that bugs me that much. Perfect for a small tactical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl7copa on 11/21/2013

Práctica bolsa polivalente de color negro con dos compartimentos principales longitudinales y dos laterales secundarios, todos con cremalleras robustas. Se puede colgar en bandolera o adaptar a la cintura con varios soportes que trae. Es combinable con otras bolsas del mismo fabricante para adaptarlo ... Read more

Bolsa

0 0 0

• posted byShiverio on 03/14/2013

It's very sturdy and very well built. Everything, from zips to nylon and plastics, is of very good quality. It has a lot of pockets and auxiliary spaces that allow you to organize everything conveniently. It can be easily attached to a bike or motorbike without using any external fittings. I can't think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMazze on 04/08/2012

Price! Lots of pockets, place for pens, seems like the fabric is good quality. Budget alternative to Maxpedition Proteus Versipac (now 66.99 USD). Seems like the zippers are good quality. The smell! I had to wash it 5 times in different kinds of detergent. Now it's still smelling but not as bad as before.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNH4NO3 on 06/21/2011

Overall good quality, material, zips, buckles Waist either shoulder way to carry. One universal wide, strong, removable strap. The strap can be hided in back pocket with velcro on sides. Molle fastening bands on back, loops on front and side pockets. Kind of waterproof lining inside. Convenient reliable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToroontoBUYER on 03/07/2011

Seems like the quality of nylon, buckles, zippers, stitching are very good. Nylon is heavier grade than my Mountain Equipment Co-op bags (which lasted over 10 years now). Smells like chemicals... maybe I should wash it. There seems to be a variant of this bag that is cheaper and uses different buckles ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections