DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Portable Outdoor Metal Gas Stove with a Case (2*AG3)
  • 5 star 53 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThe-Freak on 06/23/2014

It is a super light weight stove, which also can be easily folded to also make it small. It is dirt cheap compared to the stuff they sell in my country, cheapest would be 30 euro. Has a piezo in it so you don't need a lighter to light it. Comes with a plastic case, which is also light. It is not perfectly straight. By that I mean that if you put it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinkgiraffe on 04/02/2014

Compact and light stove. Affordable. Used in once on a Malaysian mountain hiking/camping trip ... 1800m asl in a montane forest. Works well for me and can't wait to use again. Looks fragile and I suspect that the ignition will not last long. Then again, one can still use a lighter if the electric ignition fails. The delivery time took 1 1/2 months despite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColin01 on 01/24/2014

Folds up really small, comes with a well-fit and tough box, igniter works great, good chrome and no sharp edges, looks and feels high-quality. Igniter tip can stab you in the finger when folding it. Has pretty good low heat control. It just works and it's tiny and cheap. You'll probably want to have a wind shield of some sort if you're camping in exposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrumfish on 01/08/2014

Obviously the small size. Also it is well made and stable. The stainless steel parts are durable. The plastic case included helps to keep it from tangling other gear, and also stops rattling in the pack. There are no negatives. It is good to note that the valve has to be slightly open for the stove to fold to the smallest, so you must remember to ensure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 01/06/2014

I love this little stove. I have bought i think it is five in the last two to three years. It is compact, light weight and has a great plastic orange carrying case. I work up in the woods in Northern BC and use this little devil all the time. The electric starter does not always work try and adjust the gap between the grill and the starter node this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanET816 on 11/21/2013

Lightweight and stores in cookset Seems to use fuel efficiently Was able to support a 28 cup percolator for a group and heat that much water in 12 minutes Was able to regulate flame output to very low heat, was able to simmer at -2C Built-in ignitor would spark, but wouldn't light stove. But I would not trust ignitors on any stove, always bring matches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGitaGinanjar on 10/25/2013

Even this stove is a little more expensive than other stove in DealExtreme, but I can assure you this is the one you would looking for a mini stove in one day hikes or multi-day hikes. The material is a mixed of brass, stainless steel and metal. Making it endures fire and heat. And it even has lighter weight than other similar mini stoves. It is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrekR9 on 10/22/2013

Easy to use, simple, solid construction, and decent finish. cheap in price but not cheap in quality. the ignitor did not work at first, so as one of the review said, i adjusted it and finally it worked. I cannot find any other cons yet. I was looking for the adapter for butane gas for summer use, but it's sold out now. Hope it can be available soon.... Read more

Ignitor need adjusted Ignitor worked.  low flame high frame
    0 0
  • posted byDanielMeijerink on 10/07/2013

Light product, very small so its eay to bring and use it for outdoors activity. The item is easy to use. You dont need an instruction. It comes with a orange simple but effective box. Piezzo ignition works great. Last summer I used it at an altitude of >3000 m in the austrian Alps on the glechter near the Weisspitze. Boiling water to maka a cup of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrigues on 10/03/2013

Excellent value for money. The product achieves its goals. I used it on a kayaking expedition in the Tapajós River, Brazilian Amazon, duarente seven days. It seemed that the support arms to pan rust very fast. Care should be taken when handling it, not to break soon. It would be interesting to lubricate the supporting arms after use, to the burner ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections